Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We have already touched on this in another IS220d thread, but obvious answer is - what else would you expect from IS220d?!  

On 8/18/2022 at 9:34 AM, Linas.P said:

Yeah, seen this one - generally, his content is good, but this time he got himself a real lemon. Funny enough he reckons he can still make profit on it by selling it for £3000. One would think car dealer should know better! But maybe he does, maybe he can found somebody clueless and flog the dead horse for them to worry about.

But I would not call it sustainable business when it relies on finding most clueless buyer in the world to be able to sell the car. Obviously he fixed the immediate issue with it, but that is just a start, next week there will be something else, and something else after that. 

I reckon it would be good business and marketing decision for Lexus just to buy back any remaining IS220d/200d below £2000 and just scrap them, because it really hurts the opinion about their brand. Imagine the horror when used car dealers (who are more often than not are quite dodgy) find unsuspecting customer and says - "how about Lexus, they are RELIABLE and here we have example of WELL looked after IS220d!"

Oh Ok, my bad🙄, thought it was a new one, only posted up 3 days ago, but obviously others are a bit quicker than me ( no surprise there then!)

standing by to see the final outcome but not holding my breath for a easy/cheap fix😳

It was a shame as I quite like this guy (Chris) and his reviews.
I’ve been a subscriber for a while.

I think he’s still got got the LS430 he did up as well.

You could tell he was quite intrigued to see what the 250 looked like…… then the realisation of it being the diesel model.

Great interior and spec as we all know ( inc a Lev stereo)

And agreed first thing I thought when he looked at it…. If you want to sell them wheels alone….. I might be interested! Lol

They’ve always been one of my favs.

Not a gambling man but I’m going 5th injector 😢

Anyone else fancy a punt?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links