Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have recently purchased a 2013 lexus gs300h Premier. I have been told by my local lexus that there are not many of these about and that I was lucky to get my hands on one as it is the top of the range and there were not that many of them purchased because of the price. If anyone can give me a bit more information I would be very grateful.

Joe

1 minute ago, Joseph Bill said:

I have recently purchased a 2013 lexus gs300h Premier. I have been told by my local lexus that there are not many of these about and that I was lucky to get my hands on one as it is the top of the range and there were not that many of them purchased because of the price. If anyone can give me a bit more information I would be very grateful.

Joe

Welcome Joseph with your mighty fine steed.

Your local Lexus man was right on all counts and you are fortunate indeed.

Did you buy from the local Lexus Dealer and do you have a warranty with it?

Why did you choose Lexus and what have you had previously ?

• Like 1

When I was looking to purchase a GS (I was checking Auto Trader daily for 4 months) I never saw a Premier spec of the 300h. I actually thought they didn't make this combination.

There were only 13 GS300h Premier registered in 2013 (all in Q4).

There are currently about 240 Premier versions registered in UK. (all years 2013-2019)

I've got one (2014, Reg December) Meteor Blue.

• Like 2

I travelled from Coventry in the west midlands to Poole in Bournmouth on the tain to collect it, a 4 hour train journey. I have a 12 month warranty with it but the downside is I have to get the service and mot done early December. Lexus is a car I always promised myself in my later years, a car with style and comfort, although it is almost 9 years old it looks and drives lie new. My favourite car has always been the skoda having had most models. Starting with the Rapid then the Octavia, Kodiaq, karoq and ending up with with the Superb all of which were brand new cars but always on the never never.well that had to stop as I am now 71 and don't want to keep working forever 

• Like 2

i too have 2018 premier  superb running car all the goodies

just remember the power you can go a little faster than it appears due to the sublime way it gets down the road

oh and welcome to the forum

• Like 1

Somewhat surprisingly, there are more Mk 4 GS450h Premiers (~275) like yours, Robert, than GS300h Premiers (~240)

The majority (161) of GS450h Premiers were registered in 2012/2013 then very few each year after that (25, 25, 35, 17, 11, 3 up to 2019.)

Numbers approximate and net - some were clearly destroyed!

• Like 2

Jonathan, thanks for your reply, it was great information. It is always good to talk to someone with the same car as you. Mine was registered in Dec 2013 so just a year older than yours. You refer to there only being 13 made in 2013 (all in Q4) what does Q4 mean?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links