Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why.............

Let's be honest, is200 is a nice car but anyone can afford it.... if u don't mind buying it with super high mileage you can pick one up for 8-9K right?...

It'll get more and more popular, you'll start seeing lil kiddies n rude boys driving them about in a year (just like the old 3 series) and before you know it, the is200 will have far less respect......

Time to get the new is200 as soon as it's out methinks! :)

very nice - thats a nice idea - But what would a kit like that cost and fix to the car..?

i am a family Man.......With a WIFE understand.......

OK! my Body kit cost me £350 and £130 to paint it, Im also a Family Man.....Wife & 3 Kid all Boys i have to say :D and my 13 year old loves the car :winky:

Guest mark_tsang
Let's be honest, is200 is a nice car but anyone can afford it.... if u don't mind buying it with super high mileage you can pick one up for 8-9K right?...

It'll get more and more popular, you'll start seeing lil kiddies n rude boys driving them about in a year (just like the old 3 series) and before you know it, the is200 will have far less respect......

bit like honda civics in recent yrs,

in that case i upgrade to a 2001 toyota mark II 2.5 twin turbo......................

you'll start seeing lil kiddies n rude boys driving them about in a year (just like the old 3 series)

:blink:

At least you cant get smaller engines, and alternative lexus servicing :lol::lol: I dont think there is a cheapstake route of owning a lex or is there?!

Pete, most of them are on a BUSY roundabout in front of my window. :whistling:

Just spotted some interesting stats.....

The 7th best selling car in the UK in March between the Astra in 6th and the Megane in 8th was the BMW 3-Series, they sold 12,307 of them! THis represents 66% of all BMW sales in March, total sales are down 9.3% on last year.

Lexus sold 867 IS in March (that's 1 IS for every 14 3-Series) and a total of 1,925. This represents 45% of Lexus sales, Lexus were up 50% on last year. This is due to RX being available this year and not last year in the same period.

I picked up my 99 IS200 sport navigator with 70k on it for 9.5k a few weeks ago, full history & 1 company owner from new, bargain!!! :D

As For rude boys buyin them, It wasn't me up Southend seafront on Satureday night, Honest!! :whistling:

OK! my Body kit cost me £350 and £130 to paint it, Im also a Family Man.....Wife & 3 Kid all Boys i have to say and my 13 year old loves the car

not bad price - i have to really think about it............

....And I am one of those 3 series defectors.

This was my car before..

7c_1_s.JPG

Because of the high amount on the road my residual value dropped and becuase of my greed of wanting a better car :) , I had to lose a fair bit of money on it.

Still, the current car makes me smile much more than the beemer.

I am only 22 and a rude boy i am previously owning a saphire cosworth

I thought it was time to get something classy.

The Is200 is very popular in south wales thats why you have to spend the money to make it stand out from the rest :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links