Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

DELIVERY TIMES FOR NEW ES PREMIUM PACK

ian moore

I have ordered a new Lexus ES in February 2022.  Delivery was initially July,then September,now end of this year.  However, looking at the Lexus Link app, I see that my order is still at Order in Progress stage, and has not yet reached Build in Progress stage. I keep in regular contact with Lexus UK customer services who are unable to commit to delivery by year end. 

They say that there are substantial production delays with the ES and NX models due to ongoing global supply issues.

Anyone else in a similar situation?  Is this delivery period of ten to twelve months (could be more) the accepted situation now?

Ian Moore

On 10/19/2022 at 6:38 PM, ian moore said:

I have ordered a new Lexus ES in February 2022.  Delivery was initially July,then September,now end of this year.  However, looking at the Lexus Link app, I see that my order is still at Order in Progress stage, and has not yet reached Build in Progress stage. I keep in regular contact with Lexus UK customer services who are unable to commit to delivery by year end. 

They say that there are substantial production delays with the ES and NX models due to ongoing global supply issues.

Anyone else in a similar situation?  Is this delivery period of ten to twelve months (could be more) the accepted situation now?

Ian Moore

Yes, for many manufacturers. A Golf we have on order is almost at 10 months as I type, the build date is still unconfirmed and in December

Hi ian

I ordered on the 15th Feb and mine is showing as 'left the factory' on thelexus link website. The dealer was unable to provide me with an accurate ETA for about 2 months, they are now stating an ETA of the 14th Feb. I would guess yours will be following very soon surley!

16 hours ago, george72 said:

Hi ian

I ordered on the 15th Feb and mine is showing as 'left the factory' on thelexus link website. The dealer was unable to provide me with an accurate ETA for about 2 months, they are now stating an ETA of the 14th Feb. I would guess yours will be following very soon surley!

If yours has left the factory, I would have thought it should be sooner than mid February. Shipping from Japan takes 4 to 5 weeks, then it takes about 2 weeks to go from the docks to Burnaston, then out to the dealer.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for responses.

Seems its a bit of a lottery and I just have to wait, and wait,and wait......

Can't see it being this side of 2023 now.

Still,it's worth the wait. 

Ian.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links