Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 2023 F Stand

4 minutes ago, CADman said:

Hi Henry, remember they do checks at the entrance if they get a sniff of BMW-ness all hell could break loose LOL.

He's usually well-behaved and has the ability to talk non-BMW. A good chance to indoctrinate him on the way to Silverstone. 

On 12/24/2022 at 7:10 PM, 4969_LXS said:

Excellent, so far we've got 3, we needed 6 last year to secure the stand. If anyone knows someone who would be interested spread the word and the love. It would be awesome to have a massive line up of F cars.  @GSF_REG, @hockeyedwards , @Rob RCF would you guys be interested ?

Hey brother i’m 100% coming bringing the GSF and my old mans pristine 25,000 mile LS400 hope you don’t mind that being on show with the F cars🤷🏻‍♂️ Also bought an old hilux might even bring that too if its no problem with you guys?🤷🏻‍♂️ So i could being 3 vehicles in total, let me know what you think

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, scudney said:

You can still get them through the Japfest website, got mine through there just as I did last year too

Thanks…I just checked the Japfest website (I’m presuming that is the Fast Cars one?) and although they have tickets to attend on foot, it states that it is no longer possible to take a vehicle inside.

38 minutes ago, ubersonic said:

Same, demand must be super crazy this year 😞

I think they're limiting the show size because of complaints. 4,000 cars last year and not all of them are well behaved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys is there a what’s app group for the people that are on the F stand at the japfest it would be nice if we could maybe meet on the way or at least chat to the other people on the stand?? 
cheers 

Marc 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 11:11 PM, 4969_LXS said:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HhostSviyflIshQ56Fc0tK

There's the link to the What's app chat I've done. It's new to me so I'm hoping I've done it correctly 🤣. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone too, can't wait 👍

I'm attending, but I don't think there's any space on the stand. Would love to join the whatsapp group to meet everyone! 

Absolutely, follow that link and it should take you to it. Any issues direct message me 👍. Same again, if you know anyone else in an F that is attending Japfest but not on the stand, send them the link to join the chat too. F family 🤟🤟

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links