Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

Ordered NX350h, Graphite Black, Premium Pack,  Lexus link and electric seats in Feb 22. Dealer advised gone into build this week. Shows on App today. Etd Mar/Apr. Original date end '22 - so no too bad. No proactive communication from dealer. Only responded to my queries.

21 minutes ago, Klaudiusz said:

Funny. My email is attached to the order. But I still cannot see the progress. Have anyone had such issue? 

Yes I had same issue. Contacted dealer after 4 months) and I was told that it would not show till car was in build. I knew this was incorrect so contacted Lexus UK - they looked at issue and said it was a technical issue and would pass onto their tech team.  They got it sorted after a couple of weeks.

• Thanks 1

Ordered NX350H with premium plus pack and panoramic roof in mid February 22. Original delivery date October 22, latest update March/April but no info on the car going into build yet, so doubt there is any chance of March. The contact from the dealer has been nil, which is disappointing, having previously owned a Lexus where they were excellent. Have to confess getting a bit disillusioned, especially when you see posts from people who ordered after me have been informed their vehicle is in production.

11 minutes ago, WMO said:

Ordered NX350H with premium plus pack and panoramic roof in mid February 22. Original delivery date October 22, latest update March/April but no info on the car going into build yet, so doubt there is any chance of March. The contact from the dealer has been nil, which is disappointing, having previously owned a Lexus where they were excellent. Have to confess getting a bit disillusioned, especially when you see posts from people who ordered after me have been informed their vehicle is in production.

I ordered my 350h Takumi 12th of February and app still showing order in progress with an ETA from the dealer of May, so you have a similar delay to me by the look of things.

1 hour ago, imgo said:

I ordered my 350h Takumi 12th of February and app still showing order in progress with an ETA from the dealer of May, so you have a similar delay to me by the look of things.

My order date 13th February, struggling with getting sense on the app to track mine what do you go into and what info do you need

1 hour ago, WMO said:

Was this order placed at Ipswich Lexus?

If so I am surprised by your comments since, after I ordered a 450h from there at the end of Jan 22, they kept me fully informed on progress via a telephone call every 2-3 weeks right up to the car being delivered to their premises late July

I just click on the 'Garage' icon top right, then click on 'Purchased' then click on the car ordered.

This all assumes that you have registered the  app With the same email given to the dealer when you ordered.

1 hour ago, RXtoNX said:

Was this order placed at Ipswich Lexus?

If so I am surprised by your comments since, after I ordered a 450h from there at the end of Jan 22, they kept me fully informed on progress via a telephone call every 2-3 weeks right up to the car being delivered to their premises late July

Same here for my 350h ordered in Jan 22 from the Ipswich Centre, kept up to date until delivery in Nov 22.

• Like 1

No, dealership in Wales, had the car been delivered as planned we would still have been there, now have to make a 500 mile round trip to pick up the car. Re Lexus Ipswich, bought my first Lexus from them, they were very god.

6 hours ago, imgo said:

Suspect Premium Pack Plus and Takumi may take longer as they would need more computer chips for the extra gizmos. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Just taken delivery of my 350h Premium Pack/Lexus Link Pro.  Terrane Khaki exterior, dark rose interior.

Only had a quick drive as had to get back to work, but seems very nice so far 😁

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Simon F said:

Just taken delivery of my 350h Premium Pack/Lexus Link Pro.  Terrane Khaki exterior, dark rose interior.

Best colour by far Simon! 😬 Congratulations 👏

• Like 2

Had an update from my dealer today. NX450h Takumi ordered 29th July 2022 scheduled for delivery 30th March 2023 will now go to build between June and August for delivery 4 months later. I am sure it will be worth the wait.  Just need to stay calm!!!

• Like 1

I am now thinking to go round to Porsche and Audi ( Not BMW I find them to be a bit dull ) and check out their new waitind times. I have enjoyed my NX 350 and was looking forward to the NX 450h.

But 60 grand plus and no one at Lexus UK are willing to tell me the facts just keep on saying "tomorrow".and as we all know "whats always coming but never comes, tomorrow". Just sorry for the saleman and my local Woodford dealer who have always giving top service.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Klaudiusz said:

My December 29th 2021 went into production on 20th Jan 2023. Now waiting in a dock parking for a vessel. 

does anyone know how to verify vessel name to track in real time? 

Ask your dealer and they will/should tell you which ship it's on. Then use one of the marine traffic apps (good free ones are available) to track your ship. Use the Portbury docks website to find out when it's due to dock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2023 at 2:44 PM, Simon F said:

Quick update.  Still really like the way the car drives and am getting to grips with the technology.  Like the native satnav, but played with Google Android today and it works seamlessly for me (wired, of course).  The wireless charging pad seems to work perfectly as well when the phone isn't wired in.

One negative.  I gave my wife a lift to her school this evening to pick up something she'd forgotten.  Due to congestion on the main roads, this involved some driving (6-7 miles) on country roads in wet and foggy conditions.  When we got to my wife's school and I went to reverse into a parking space I got a message saying that the rear view camera was too dirty to function properly!  This is a car that has done not much more than 50 miles in it's life.  I can honestly say that I have never cleaned a rear view camera on any car I've ever owned, let alone after that amount of driving.  Anybody else experienced this?  Does it seem normal to people?

21 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Quick update.  Still really like the way the car drives and am getting to grips with the technology.  Like the native satnav, but played with Google Android today and it works seamlessly for me (wired, of course).  The wireless charging pad seems to work perfectly as well when the phone isn't wired in.

One negative.  I gave my wife a lift to her school this evening to pick up something she'd forgotten.  Due to congestion on the main roads, this involved some driving (6-7 miles) on country roads in wet and foggy conditions.  When we got to my wife's school and I went to reverse into a parking space I got a message saying that the rear view camera was too dirty to function properly!  This is a car that has done not much more than 50 miles in it's life.  I can honestly say that I have never cleaned a rear view camera on any car I've ever owned, let alone after that amount of driving.  Anybody else experienced this?  Does it seem normal to people?

Sounds like norma thing. Did you use rear camera washer? It should fix the issue. I own Camry hybrid and keep is using each time I reverse. I like how BMW Merc or even VW inplement hidden camera. 

4 minutes ago, Klaudiusz said:

Sounds like norma thing. Did you use rear camera washer? It should fix the issue. I own Camry hybrid and keep is using each time I reverse. I like how BMW Merc or even VW inplement hidden camera. 

I didn't even know I had a rear camera washer.  Do I?

5 hours ago, Ken R said:

You don't!

Are you sure? Every version has it no matter what location. This is not even mentioned in a spec. When you wash your rear window, a camera washed also should be activated  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Simon F said:

I have driven a 300h for years on many types of roads and never had to stop and clear the rear camera, but the new models have a different design at the back.

However while waiting for delivery of my 450h I have watched quite a few reviews on YouTube and in one there was a guy in Canada who had the same issue and by washing the rear window it cleared the rear camera. Cannot remember if he mentioned a rear camera wash or not. Also he was driving the 450h Takumi so may be different across models / specs/ country, but would be worth a try.

Perhaps anyone who has taken delivery could check it out and let’s us know

Thanks all.  According to the handbook, and a quick visual inspection, I do indeed have the rear camera washer that operates with the rear window washer.  I definitely used the rear window washer a few times last night though.  Maybe I didn't operate it for long enough to reach the camera washer?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links