Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

So my 350h finally collected, after 21 months from order. One key only, the other 2 expected in 6 months - the dealer told me they are now getting keys for cars delivered in March 23.

Waiting time terrible, but the car is really great, having. After 200 km moved to my old 200t to drive it to the dealer, feeling was like different century:)

• Like 6

I have just discovered this forum. It’s all very quiet for October and hopefully that’s a good sign 🙂 I am just at the beginning of journey and ordered NX350h Takumi, sonic white with black & rich cream interior 2 days ago (UK Lexus). Delivery time I am given is April 2024 🤞 we shall see if and when it happens. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Rodd said:

I have just discovered this forum. It’s all very quiet for October and hopefully that’s a good sign 🙂 I am just at the beginning of journey and ordered NX350h Takumi, sonic white with black & rich cream interior 2 days ago (UK Lexus). Delivery time I am given is April 2024 🤞 we shall see if and when it happens. 

Welcome 😀

Deliveries appear to be improving so hopefully you are fine for April - good luck 😀

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rodd said:

Hopefully you will get it a little sooner. Welcome to the club 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Swedish Guy said:

Yepp

Thanks, looks nice. In the UK for any colour aside from Black and Red you need to pay for the paint. I didn’t want black nor red so went for sonic white which shows panoramic roof nicer. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rodd said:

Thanks, looks nice. In the UK for any colour aside from Black and Red you need to pay for the paint. I didn’t want black nor red so went for sonic white which shows panoramic roof nicer. 

Well, actually we are in the UK and got Graphite Black and this was definitely not a free colour! It’s a sparkling black metallic paint.

The only free colours in the UK are ‘matt black and matt red’ the rest are special or metallic and are an extra cost 

• Like 1

Quick update - should be collecting our replacement NX within the next week! It arrived on a ship 2/3 weeks ago.

Fingers crossed the spec on this one is correct 🙄 (we didn’t order the one we are waiting on, the dealership could see it was coming over on a ship and has told us it’s the specification we originally asked for in September 2022). 

I’ll let you know if all goes to plan soon 🤞 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Rodd said:

Solid black (212) and solid red (3T2) are free all others is 9800SEK (725£)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deb said:

Quick update - should be collecting our replacement NX within the next week! It arrived on a ship 2/3 weeks ago.

Fingers crossed the spec on this one is correct 🙄 (we didn’t order the one we are waiting on, the dealership could see it was coming over on a ship and has told us it’s the specification we originally asked for in September 2022). 

Fingers crossed for you Deb!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deb said:

Well, actually we are in the UK and got Graphite Black and this was definitely not a free colour! It’s a sparkling black metallic paint.

The only free colours in the UK are ‘matt black and matt red’ the rest are special or metallic and are an extra cost 

Right, as “The Swedish Guy” posted only solid black and solid red come with no extra cost. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Swedish Guy said:

Thanks. £725 + VAT and something else =£1020 

4 hours ago, Deb said:

Fingers crossed for you Deb 👍, hopefully you will soon be driving around with a big wide smile on your face 🙏.
Keep looking forward, don’t look back. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rodd said:

Thanks. £725 + VAT and something else =£1020 

Just converted 9800 SEK into £ ...

Seems like Lexus Sweden in general keep thier prices down; NX350h AWD in basic trim is 464800 SEK ( 34350£) while its is 45435£ on Lexus.co.uk... market strategy or a adoption to a market with a strong tradition of 10-15% discount? ( or simply due to the poor Swedish exchangerate last years...)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, The Swedish Guy said:

Just converted 9800 SEK into £ ...

Seems like Lexus Sweden in general keep thier prices down; NX350h AWD in basic trim is 464800 SEK ( 34350£) while its is 45435£ on Lexus.co.uk... market strategy or a adoption to a market with a strong tradition of 10-15% discount? ( or simply due to the poor Swedish exchangerate last years...)

Yes the prices are crazy here in the UK. Almost £58k for Nx Takumi and I had to pay £1020 extra for sonic white colour. 

On 11/3/2023 at 6:27 AM, The Swedish Guy said:

In the UK the solid colours are free, metallic paint is £770 and the 5-stage sonic colours are £1070. In Sweden you don't have the higher price for sonic colours. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

In the UK the solid colours are free, metallic paint is £770 and the 5-stage sonic colours are £1070. In Sweden you don't have the higher price for sonic colours. 

Thanks for that. It seems Lexus cars for the UK are built in Japan. that could be why they are more expensive than the rest of Europe? 

38 minutes ago, Rodd said:

Thanks for that. It seems Lexus cars for the UK are built in Japan. that could be why they are more expensive than the rest of Europe? 

Even in Sweden Lexus cars are built in Japan only. It could be due to different taxes and duty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Rodd said:

It seems Lexus cars for the UK are built in Japan. that could be why they are more expensive than the rest of Europe? 

All European Lexus vehicles are built in Japan.

14 minutes ago, Waquar said:

It could be due to different taxes and duty

The UK is aligned with the EU with regards to vehicle import tax from Japan and I thought Sweden has a higher VAT rate than the UK. Not sure if there are other duties at play here or just different market conditions/expectations that account for the price difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/4/2023 at 5:15 PM, Rodd said:

UK gets the faulty ones with the steeringwheel misplaced...LOL.....

US gets Lexus (at least NX) made in Ontario, Canada.....

Ages ago when i drove a Honda CR-V Europe got UK-made Hondas while US was a different story; East coast US got UK cars while west coast got Japanese built CR-Vs and as you might guess the Japanese built was prefered over UK built CRV so sevral US buyer made sure they bought them in the "right" state to get a Japanese made CR-V.... 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Swedish Guy said:

UK gets the faulty ones with the steeringwheel misplaced...LOL.....

US gets Lexus (at least NX) made in Ontario, Canada.....

Ages ago when i drove a Honda CR-V Europe got UK-made Hondas while US was a different story; East coast US got UK cars while west coast got Japanese built CR-Vs and as you might guess the Japanese built was prefered over UK built CRV so sevral US buyer made sure they bought them in the "right" state to get a Japanese made CR-V.... 

Thanks for the explanation. It seems we are driving on the wrong side of the road lol Obviously we are being ripped off here tho. 

• Like 1

Picked mine up today, no bow or flowers for me, just packed into a tight spot in a wind swept carpark. One key, plus one blade, no locking wheel nuts Now to play with the options, meter one or meter 3, decisions decisions…

IMG_5359.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally picked up our new NX on Friday!!!!

🥳 👏 🙌 🥳 🙌 👏 🥳 🙌 👏 🥳 

So happy to finally have our car! It’s gorgeous and everything we wanted 💗 Our dealership ended up throwing in a few freebies too, to compensate us for the order mix up, so that’s made things better too 😊 
It brings to an end, what feels like a very long wait, for the car we ordered back in September 2022.

Looking forward to enjoying everything our new car has to offer! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links