Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Windows wipers correct size for 250c

Johnlex

Pease can I have some help. 
I’ve bought window wipers many times always 22” drivers side 20” passenger side. 

this Time I’ve gone for Bosch Aerotwin retro . 

however the company on eBay sent me 21” passenger side and 22” drivers side ??

they said this is fine ???

they are refusing to refund. They sent the wrong ones in listing. 

Can I still operate or open dispute with eBay

Thanks 

C840057F-A644-4720-9E91-FEBB6FEB1735.jpeg

F6EC1D8B-FBFE-4CA5-A2AB-35FB6A2368A5.jpeg

6921F4FB-D802-4BE6-8523-2E1B4A636B5F.jpeg

I see where you're coming from but basically the driver's side is the same length. The passenger side is 1" longer. This could be an issue in the rest position  but the best way to tell is fit them and test them.

• Like 1

eBay seems to get worse by the day with misdescribed and poor quality/counterfeit items plus sellers’ attitudes to returns have changed for the worse.

Open a SNAD with eBay, if the seller fails to respond within a given timeframe you will get refunded and tend to retain the goods if the seller refuses to pay the return costs.

Paypal used to offer return cost refunds but this is being withdrawn probably due to the volume of claims being submitted.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, scudney said:

You can open a dispute or on the other hand use them, I have 22 and 21 inch on mine 

I tried this 

doesn’t work 

they just hit each other ?

how are you  running 21” and 22” 

9 hours ago, steve2006 said:

EBay seems to get worse by the day with misdescribed and poor quality/counterfeit items plus sellers’ attitudes to returns have changed for the worse.

Open a SNAD with eBay, if the seller fails to respond within a given timeframe you will get refunded and tend to retain the goods if the seller refuses to pay the return costs.

Paypal used to offer return cost refunds but this is being withdrawn probably due to the volume of claims being submitted.

9 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

I see where you're coming from but basically the driver's side is the same length. The passenger side is 1" longer. This could be an issue in the rest position  but the best way to tell is fit them and test them.

💯 you can’t run 21” and 22” it has to be the correct 20” and 22”

Have you not placed the passenger wiper next to the one on your car just to see how it looks?

Don't waste your time and effort on a refund until you've actually tried it against what you have already. 

The drivers side is correct yes? The passenger side one is 1" longer but will probably work better.

Our of curiosity I've searched for wiper blades. The Bosch ones are described correctly on eBay what I've seen at 22.99 so if those are the ones you got then send them back as wrong ones were sent. 

I hang my head in shame for saying the passenger side one should be ok. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Our of curiosity I've searched for wiper blades. The Bosch ones are described correctly on ebay what I've seen at 22.99 so if those are the ones you got then send them back as wrong ones were sent. 

I hang my head in shame for saying the passenger side one should be ok. 

I will send back. there’s no chance for them to fit. I’m waiting  for eBay  seller to send return label. 

When I got my IS250 it came with BOSCH wipers and they were horrible and squeaky, I'd always stick with OEM Denso ones and you can get them from Euro Car Parts I believe. These will work with the IS250C as I got these for my mums car also 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links