Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tent for meet

The tents ok lads, we will even do idiot-proof instructions. Does anyone want it for the Friday night? If so let me know as Chris will not be there until the Saturday.

So am I collecting the tent of Wallace and bringing it early Saturday morning or does someone else want to bring it for the Friday

I think if you can bring it Saturday Chris that would be great. Unless someone else posts here that they will be bringing it on Friday, stick with the original plan.

Cheers mate - See you at Max Power! :tumble:

If the tent is needed for Friday night i dont mind meeting someone half-way, anyone in the West Midlands, preferably near a shopping centre, then the wife wont complain.:(

Originally posted by Claire G

I can bring a gazebo, BBQ and a couple of chairs. I can get hold of another couple of Gazebos but someone may have to help me out with taking stuff - I'll have a full car. I'll also bring some food. I'm only up for the Saturday though, will that be ok?

Can I PLEASE ask someone to help Claire with the Gazeebos as it would be great to have all 3.

Can someone please come forward who may be travelling from in or around the Bracknell area to JAE to leave a post here and get in contact with Claire via u2u.

Let me know if there are any problems... We would be extremly grateful!!! :tumble:

Zee I'm going to be bringing another Gazebo myself

If the tent will do 1st thing Saturday morning I still have no problem in bringing Wallace's tent

I can collect it off him a couple of days before,he's only about 25 mile away.

Unless somebody else comes forward to help me and Wallace will continue with plan A

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

Zee I'm going to be bringing another Gazebo myself

If the tent will do 1st thing Saturday morning I still have no problem in bringing Wallace's tent

I can collect it off him a couple of days before,he's only about 25 mile away.

Unless somebody else comes forward to help me and Wallace will continue with plan A

Thats spot on Chris! Lets stick to this with you bringing wallaces too - it seems to make sense. Is your Gazebo big?

I just hope someone can help Claire bring her Gazebos... :tumble:

Seems to be alot of people bringing beer which is obviously a GOOD thing :)

I brought 6 x 24bottle cases back from Germany with me for JAE ( 2bud, 2mgd, 2becks ).

So, since that's already bought and paid for (cheapaschips :)) i guess we might not need quite so much ...

Unless of course Gordon DOES make it in which case i better go back and get some more :o

No doubt the answer to this will be something like ...

You can't possibly have too much beer ... :regan:

Originally posted by Claire G

I'm going to get the friends who are coming with us to drive their own motor (a Honda) as I think I'll be pushed for space otherwise - I've got nipper's pushchair to bring. So, a long way of saying I'm ok to bring all the stuff on Saturday as I'll take advantage of my mates boot.

Phew, can you tell I'm in marketing ?!?!;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk