Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tent for meet

Hi all, I have looked into getting a large communial tent for meet and its not looking good, the tents I could get would not fit in a car are cannot be delivered as they would be from plymouth. So it may be a caes of a community of smaller tents around the pipes of peace and the BBQ and of course steves microphone for the Kareoke king.

I'm speaking to Ann Davies from Lexus GB on the 13th June

(She organizes all Lexus GB's Dealer Events)

Regarding borrowing some stuff

Hopefully a Gazebo

That sounds great. I'll bring mine along for the centre of the car pitch. I'm not sure I can make it over the whole weekend, but if I can, I'll leave them with you and we can arrange for me to get them back afterwards!

Mat and Steve are the Karaoke masters:cool:

Did Mat not mention that a karaoke machine is going to be his next mod?:lol:

He is ripping out the s/c and replacing it with a 10,000W karaoke sound system. He will be harrassed by little Japanese businessmen wherever he goes:o

• 2 weeks later...

I have a six bert tent you can have for the week-end. I cant make it to help with the set-up, but will be there on the day. Any-one near Shropshire (like Stoke) to collect it?

• 2 weeks later...

I can bring a gazebo, BBQ and a couple of chairs. I can get hold of another couple of Gazebos but someone may have to help me out with taking stuff - I'll have a full car. I'll also bring some food. I'm only up for the Saturday though, will that be ok?

Food

Zee I am guessing that their will be about 30ish staying to eat on saturday night, I will bring some chicken breasts marinated in a special mexican sauce I was taught to make by Huan Pablo the first from a small Texan town inhabited by Demons that lived on BBQ food. And some beer. I will also bring a mean salad selection jsut to help us get our greens and keep reglear.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk