Stats on NX 450h+ Predicted EV Range

One month in and 690 miles driven - over 60% in Hv mode tonight figures are

44.5. /. 43.6 still slowly going up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, HMT said:

One month in and 690 miles driven - over 60% in Hv mode tonight figures are

44.5. /. 43.6 still slowly going up

Almost identical to my measured parameters, time, distance and charging experience. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 8:13 PM, Hayzee said:

The only thing that comes to mind is did you turn off A/C before you stopped the car last time? What did it show on the car display when you started it?

No. There has been no change to any of the car settings. The recorded 46 gave 32 actual on dual carriage way driving.

During charging the app shows the usual with or without A/c figures. But on completion of charging it reverts to the single figure??

Tonight’s figures are. 44.8  /. 43.9

after quite a few shortish all ev trips over the past couple of weeks gave the ice a few miles today - all good

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, zanderblue said:

No. There has been no change to any of the car settings. The recorded 46 gave 32 actual on dual carriage way driving.

During charging the app shows the usual with or without A/c figures. But on completion of charging it reverts to the single figure??

Just double checked mine on completion and both figures show with and w/o AC. Very strange yours should not. Can’t think of anything else. I know it’s no show stopper, but irritating though, right?

Consistently edging up, just like everyone else as far as I can see 

44.4/43.5 @ 753mi 14° mostly shorter runs. You may wish to check out the thread on E5 vs E10 fuel deterioration on this forum. Seems it’s a real thing.  I had no clue. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Todays charge shows 45.3  / 44.4 at 100%  took just over 4 hours on “granny” charger

did a mini charge earlier but only for couple of hours and not to 100%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just completed a further charge this evening predicting 54.1/52.4 - the best yet. The actual was 48 against yesterday's predicted 52.3.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Todays charge is showing on app as.  45.5. /. 44.6

did run on HV for a couple of shortish trips just to keep the ICE turning over 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links