Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anyone recognise this RCF?

So I'm shopping around for an RCF at the moment, they're a fairly rare car so thought someone here might have some info on this one:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202301203453961?radius=1500&sort=price-asc&postcode=rh123bq&advertising-location=at_cars&include-delivery-option=on&make=Lexus&model=RC F&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&page=1&percentVehiclePriceDeposit=true

Previous plates were AT15POP and K3COG.

Has the Quicksilver exhaust which I'd want to do anyway so that saves me some money, looks like the alloys have been refurbed to a darker shade too which I'd also probably want to do.

Otherwise maybe a bit overpriced but looks decent.

Any intel would be appreciated! 🙂

Can't tell you anything at all about the car.  But for what it's worth the dealers are the ones I bought my ISF from, found them a pleasure to deal with, one of the guys has (or had in 2019) an ISF of his own and knows a lot about the Lexus F cars

• Like 1

Hi, I was the previous owner of this car, bought from the dealer and sold back to them recently after change in personal circumstances that meant it wasn't going to get used. Had it for a year, pleasure to own and never missed a beat. Other than a small bit of wear on the driver seat bolster and a few stone chips commensurate with its age I'd say it was in very good nick - I'd have it back.  Agree with the comments about the dealer, good guys and excellent Lexus knowledge.

Let me know if there's anything else...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msdsx said:

Hi, I was the previous owner of this car, bought from the dealer and sold back to them recently after change in personal circumstances that meant it wasn't going to get used. Had it for a year, pleasure to own and never missed a beat. Other than a small bit of wear on the driver seat bolster and a few stone chips commensurate with its age I'd say it was in very good nick - I'd have it back.  Agree with the comments about the dealer, good guys and excellent Lexus knowledge.

Thank you for the information, that's very helpful. Good to know a previous owner was a forum member 👍

I’ve also bought an RCF from them, reasonably easy to deal with for a trader, the guy had a GSF when I bought mine. I would recommend you satisfy yourself on condition vs price before letting your heart make a decision before you’ve even arrived 👍

On 3/2/2023 at 2:15 PM, msdsx said:

Did you change the colour of the alloys during your ownership? Looks like a colour I am considering - dark chrome? Most of the latest F Sport models across the Lexus range come is in this colour. I have a seen an Azure blue RX with wheels this colour, so I know it's going to look great on my RCF.

If it was you, can you tell me where you got them done please?

Hi Billy, no it wasn't me (my wife never believes that!). I thought they were original to the car, I don't recall any receipts for wheels in the pack I had for them.  I assumed they were more black, do look good though!

Mark

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links