Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SC 430 Repair Manual

ElectricBlue

I’ve always fancied a set myself but the cost has been prohibitive mostly from sellers in the US. I did obtain a lot of PDF files for working on the car but I guess the manuals would go into greater detail. Good luck Nick with your search.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I have always thought it was a shame that Haynes never produced a repair manual for the SC430 as that would have been sufficient for my needs.

I suppose it is down to how many copies they believe they could sell and they probably presume that all purchasers of SC430'S are well heeled and would never get there hands dirty ....leaving that to a Lexus Maindealer!

Ant

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lexiguy said:

I suppose it is down to how many copies they believe they could sell and they probably presume that all purchasers of SC430'S are well heeled and would never get there hands dirty ....leaving that to a Lexus Maindealer!

I suspect I fall into that category, depending on what level of 'well-heeled' you're thinking of—sadly not well-heeled enough to buy a new LC convertible, but able to afford the running costs of my SC and using a main dealer, thank goodness!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ken Timbers said:

I suspect I fall into that category, depending on what level of 'well-heeled' you're thinking of—sadly not well-heeled enough to buy a new LC convertible, but able to afford the running costs of my SC and using a main dealer, thank goodness!

Hi Ken

Yes, I  probably fit into your bracket too but I enjoy the opportunity to do anything that is within my capabilities.

That why Haynes Manuel's have always been spot on for me!

Anthony 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links