Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX300H servicing pricing and discounts

Hi all, i have a 2020 premium sport edition nx300h. My first 2 services were free, however the car is soon turning 3 and needs the 3rd service to keep the lexus relax warranty. I have seen that the price is £305 for the service, however i don't want to pay this much for the intermediate. I bought the car through steven eagell lexus hatfield, but am open to london/herts lexus dealers if they can offer at a lower price. Have lexus dealers been flexible on price with you, if so which dealer and was it a good discount. Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, VSR said:

Hi all, i have a 2020 premium sport edition nx300h. My first 2 services were free, however the car is soon turning 3 and needs the 3rd service to keep the lexus relax warranty. I have seen that the price is £305 for the service, however i don't want to pay this much for the intermediate. I bought the car through steven eagell lexus hatfield, but am open to london/herts lexus dealers if they can offer at a lower price. Have lexus dealers been flexible on price with you, if so which dealer and was it a good discount. Thanks in advance!

Some will be flexible on price, others wont.

Ring them to find out.

I tried 4 local dealers for a recent service.One dealer didn't answer their phone,one refused the LOC discount,one was not unhelpful,but a little vague and the final one was alert,positive and happy to offer the LOC discount...Lexus Hedge End.

All were the same cost..the Lexus standard charge.You probably will get it serviced cheaper elsewhere,but you won't get the Relax warranty,or the hybrid health check .

I think all Lexus dealerships charge the same for servicing, as stated above some will give a discount, i personally think that with the introduction of the free warranty that the service cost is reasonable, even my LC at £700 for a major service, before the free warranty is was £1200 just to extend the warranty for 1 year.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, VSR said:

VISHI... I Know £305 seems a lot of money for an itermediate service but i would strongly advise you to take your car to a lexus dealership as When you factor in the cost of Parts and Labour should anything go wrong with your car its money well spent..Really Think About it .....Its just so worth the peace of mind and financial savings to get it serviced at Lexus... My Opinion Only Of Course..!!!

• Like 2

I agree with the above, £305 may seem like a lot for a service, but I have had a few claims on the relax warranty which has more than paid for the cost of the service.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, VSR said:

Best bet for a discount/flexibility would be a service plan. I took out a 5 year one and got 15%.

• Like 1

Hi all, thanks for your responses much appreaciated @IainL what type of problems did your NX face if you don't mind me asking, and how much would the repairs be without lexus relax. The only slight concern i have with relax is that i have a relative who had toyota relax predecessor (extended warranty), and they did not honour the warranty even though they had a service plan but they didnt take the car to get it serviced cos of covid and toyota refused to pay out even though it was only 2 months late, but the miles had not been exceeded thats why i'm not sure.  I have asked around the best i can knock off is 10% so far. I may ask hatfield if they can beat that as i got the car from them.

So far, I've had water pump problems and replacement, parking assist failure, brake calliper problems, and i'm now having an ever decreasing fuel economy for some reason. The last issue was the parking assist which would have cost just over £400.

@IainLthanks for that, I am shocked, I thought lexus cars are reliable, i have been so relaxed with my car as i thought this was the case, scaring me a little bit. Do they give you a courtesy car.

I think I have a friday afternoon car. One of my neighbours has a CT200, they have never had a problem with it since new (2012). I have had a curtesy car, last one was a UX, I wasn't a fan of that car.

• Sad 1

On 5/30/2023 at 2:23 PM, Bluemarlin said:

Best bet for a discount/flexibility would be a service plan. I took out a 5 year one and got 15%.

Hi, thanks for that, what dealership group was it from e.g. steven eagell ... 

23 hours ago, VSR said:

Hi, thanks for that, what dealership group was it from e.g. steven eagell ... 

It was from Lexus Battersea, which is closed now, but part of Inchcape group.

I took out  3 year service plan with my Dealer from new at a cost of £1000.just booked my car in for second service and that if I had to pay it would be £580 including hybrid check

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links