Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off to a wedding today , thought I’d give the car quick wash ! Nipper recommended Autoglym aqua wax , spray on when wet after wash and dry with micro fibre - fantastic product ! Looks like spent all day on it , in actual fact not 15 mins , quick wash sprayed on and dry . Totally recommend this product . If you haven’t tried it go get some . IMG_6927.thumb.jpeg.583cde2f76c6f9cb0acd947818dbb5cb.jpegIMG_6927.thumb.jpeg.583cde2f76c6f9cb0acd947818dbb5cb.jpegIMG_6930.thumb.jpeg.5f6a866adae30814b87f213eee517910.jpeg

IMG_6928.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Steven9233 said:

Off to a wedding today , thought I’d give the car quick wash ! Nipper recommended autoglym aqua wax , spray on when wet after wash and dry with micro fibre - fantastic product ! Looks like spent all day on it , in actual fact not 15 mins , quick wash sprayed on and dry . Totally recommend this product . If you haven’t tried it go get some . IMG_6927.thumb.jpeg.583cde2f76c6f9cb0acd947818dbb5cb.jpegIMG_6927.thumb.jpeg.583cde2f76c6f9cb0acd947818dbb5cb.jpegIMG_6930.thumb.jpeg.5f6a866adae30814b87f213eee517910.jpeg

IMG_6928.jpeg

Looks great. I use Gyeon Wet Coat which does much the same. 

The impressive thing about these products isn’t just the finish and speed, but I’ve also tried the Gyeon version on a ten year old Ssangyong with absolutely no previous protection applied and the result was still impressive!

Looks really good! I've cleaned my car properly a few months ago, clay bar-ed the whole car, you'd be surprised what it picks up on a "clean" panel. The little bits you don't see show up on the clay bar. After that I gave it a good polish and waxed it with similar stuff you used, but I tend to go for AutoFinesse products (it's all pretty much the same). The shine has improved a lot! Only just now, maybe 3-4 months later it looks like it could do with some more. The only issue I find with this is that it doesn't last very long. These spray on waxes will last some time, and they do a big difference short-term, but the best way is to get is ceramic coated, otherwise you're destined to be polishing and waxing your multiple times a year. While it's satisfying when it's done, it's still a half a day chore to do it properly including washing and clay baring 😄 Paint correction & ceramic coat for 3 years normally costs around £700 on a car this size. Worth the money, if you care about the looks of your car. 

• Thanks 1

This last week I washed, clayed [using a mitt, less chance of dropping the bar on the ground and having to bin it :oops:], then gave her a quick coat with AS Topaz.  No pics yet as been busy with more pressing stuff. Topaz lasts quite well, but the 250 really needs a machine polish and a going over with a proper lsp.

Next spring, maybe....:sweatdrop:

Probably off topic but I'm glad you can wash your car. We've had an hosepipe ban for the last year despite the highest ever rainfall in July and now August. Yes, I could fill a bucket but it is not the same and our local car washes are rubbish.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/19/2023 at 3:54 PM, John Adams said:

Probably off topic but I'm glad you can wash your car. We've had an hosepipe ban for the last year despite the highest ever rainfall in July and now August. Yes, I could fill a bucket but it is not the same and our local car washes are rubbish.

No shortage of water up here at the moment, it can rain for days on end - like the forecast for the whole of next week.  :sad:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links