Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dash warning low power functioning

Johnlex

Please can someone tel me what low power functioning means ???

I went to put the roof down on my 250c and this came up on the dash .

also the car is running lumpy and bit slow ?? Any ideas 

6 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

Not much to go on but my first thought was the Battery, the roof motors take some current and ECUs don’t like low voltage.

I would check/have it checked.

I will put a voltage test on it, Battery isn’t old but car doesn’t move that often last time was Sunday long drive no issues. 

Might be worthwhile John you getting one of those CTEK Battery refreshing gizmos. Because you don't use your car often the car still takes power to keep things in a state of stand-by. Must be enough to drain a Battery to a point where starting becomes an issue. 

• Like 2

I’ve bought a brand new Bosch  battery same as before it was over 4 years old charge showed just under half 

car has more power and running like a dream 

So all sorted for now,

incredible what a new Battery can do and add so much more power it’s like I’ve added extra bhp 😂 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links