Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mismatch in Specficiation

Hi All,

I am now a proud owner of the Lexus UX 250H F Sport Design model. Its a 2023 model delivered on 9th Oct 2023. Really pleased with the car so far (details first opinion to follow soon). 

I have just noticed that there are some mismatches in the car I have noticed. The spec on the Lexus website (https://lexus.turtl.co/story/ux250h/page/4/3) specifies that Illuminated Entry System and Headlight Cleaners are part of the F Sport Design but I can confirm that both these features are not available on my car. 

I have spoken to the dealer and as usual they are looking into it. 

Has anyone else found these kind of mismatches and what are my options. As it clearly doesn't have what it says on the tin :).

regards.

Pavan

1 hour ago, Pavan said:

Hi All,

I am now a proud owner of the Lexus UX 250H F Sport Design model. Its a 2023 model delivered on 9th Oct 2023. Really pleased with the car so far (details first opinion to follow soon). 

I have just noticed that there are some mismatches in the car I have noticed. The spec on the Lexus website (https://lexus.turtl.co/story/ux250h/page/4/3) specifies that Illuminated Entry System and Headlight Cleaners are part of the F Sport Design but I can confirm that both these features are not available on my car. 

I have spoken to the dealer and as usual they are looking into it. 

Has anyone else found these kind of mismatches and what are my options. As it clearly doesn't have what it says on the tin :).

regards.

Pavan

Website isn't accurate sometimes

In the first instance compare to the brochure.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Website isn't accurate sometimes

In the first instance compare to the brochure.

The link in the OP is to the online brochure but is it for the 2023 model?

When I bought my second RC the 2019 facelift, the brochure was wildly inaccurate! When I took possession of the car there were differences from what I was expecting. Lexus CS apologised and offered a number of freebies.

Isn't the "Illuminated entry system" just the interior lights and puddle lights coming on when you open the door? If so you've just got set it to on with the button....see the Interior Lights post below. My Design hasn't got the headlamp washers either.

There has always been a mismatch on the UX models from 2019 and is complete hit-and-miss on what you will get. i have the full premium pack with sunroof and CD player headlight washer but no heated steering wheel and I have to manually open my wing mirrors.

Apart from that, I have the full specification 

Thanks all for the replies. I had a long conversation with the dealer and the usual same narration that the website is not accurate etc. In future, for me the lesson learnt is that I need to take the specs printed out when I order the car and then compare it with what I receive. But for now all good. Can't complain with what I have and its all good. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links