Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pre set radio stations

Picked up my new UX Takumi this morning and very nice it is. Had a play around with the settings. Took me ages trying to find the apple Play button that the salesman found easy enough until I realised my phone was indoors on charge 🙄 

I am having trouble understanding the manual and setting up pre set radio stations. Anybody got a video link or am I looking at the wrong page.

Thanks all.

Had no problem pre setting mine without using the manual, it's pretty intuitive. But if needs be pound to a pinch it is probably on the Deep Dive Youtube video which is well worth watching for all the tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtW9nNih9Ug

In fact it's at 1 : 32.09...hit "more" on the description and it lists all the contents with times.

• Like 2

Got it, top left found presets. Omg that took me ages. It’s on the edge of my capabilities at my age. Is the green light on the phone charging pad on all the time, my 2021 Takumi had an on/ff button.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 5:03 PM, Richard1200 said:

Got it, top left found presets. Omg that took me ages. It’s on the edge of my capabilities at my age. Is the green light on the phone charging pad on all the time, my 2021 Takumi had an on/ff button.

Mine’s green all the time and yellow if it needs to charge.   I never use it because I wire mine for better sound from apple Music.  The wife used it while mine was connected and it seemed to work fine.   

On 10/31/2023 at 12:41 PM, Beduffshirl said:

Alas you can still only store 6 and that's per car and not key.

Causes plenty of arguements between me and SWMBO as to which 6 we have.

Are you sure.  I thought Tech Tip Tuesday Mellissa said you can keep storing indefinitely if you just keep adding station it will move to another page of six.  My memory might not be brilliant these days.   

23 hours ago, Don C said:

Are you sure.  I thought Tech Tip Tuesday Mellissa said you can keep storing indefinitely if you just keep adding station it will move to another page of six.  My memory might not be brilliant these days.   

I've got 6 stored and just tried to save another but it asked me to pick one of the 6 to replace. If there is a magic solution I'd love to know. For info my UX is Prem Plus 23 plate

2 hours ago, Beduffshirl said:

It's not the same screen - completely different.Uk version is presets and you can only have six - store them in the same way.

Unless I'm doing something completely wrong

You might not be, I couldn’t do it but I’ll try again later.  

5 hours ago, Don C said:

Store them as favourites   

1 h 32 mins in. Screenshot shows a scrollable list of more than six favourites. This is, of course, a US vehicle, as it includes Sirius radio rather than DAB. It doesn't make any mention of a limit. I don't yet have my UX, so cannot test and confirm. Can anyone else?

2 hours ago, Beduffshirl said:

It's completly different on the UK version

It's not Audio - Its media and no similar options

It's a shame that one of the dealers in the UK doesn't take a leaf out of the Lexus US dealer that makes these videos. I appreciate that they are a lot of work (as someone that makes/edits videos myself), but if I were them I'd look at forums like this, see what questions were being asked and make generic videos that answer them.  They wouldn't probably even need to post them here, as no doubt the (very kind) members of these forums would find them and paste links here.

I'm still waiting for my UX - current date is mid-December, otherwise I would probably have made a video (if I had the answer, of course!).

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links