Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another overpriced ls400?

😂😂😂😂😂

but hardly run-in …… yes Qamar yours is worth at least £35k ….. and mine £25000 and £15000 ( have we left a nought or two off these figures ? ) 

Blimey, someone’s going nuts over our beloved Ls’s’  😄

Malc 

• Haha 1

I'm in at least two minds about this, its definitely overpriced for the miles which naturally I don't like, but I would like their values to rise, in recognition of the fact that they are becoming 'classics'.

Then again my little cup of care is empty about future values as i am never selling either of mine:biggrin::wink3:

2 minutes ago, Boomer54 said:

Under safety features on first glance I thought it read " Safety belt pensioners".

I was ever so happy as I thought they really care 

I'm off to have my eyesight checked out.

27 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Hope you’re flush with cash 😄

Malc 

Not really. Just another strapped OAP. However , when I buy my next SC 430 next year my argument to the wife will be " Malc's got two , am I less worthy than he?". Rhetorical question of course as I am her Sun to her Moon :wink3:

• Haha 2

Just to put things in perspective on the value of a 25 year old LS400, the car I have was in for its MOT yesterday and is now a officially according to my insurance a Classic.It passed with no advisories as it as done since new and costs £256 to insure and £325 to tax,It as done 53000 miles (not run in yet).It is my second ls400 and with the combined ownership I have been driving them for 27 years.

The value to me is not monetary I could have any car I wanted within reason it is the knowledge that I have a very nice reliable car that is easy on the eye and easy to maintain( I do all the servicing on the car),The pleasure it gives driving is beyond the cars of today and I know that avoiding any mishaps this car will see me out.

I have kidded people that I plan on being buried in the car and to be honest if it were possible I would I love to do an El Cid departure but alas the authorities would put the block on that much as they do anything else .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links