Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New ISF to the forum.

Hi all.

I thought I'd link up & see how healthy the U.K scene is for these scarce motors. I've had my '12 for 5yrs now(seems like 2!) & its staying for many more years I hope. Its a red with matt blk TE's in 18 x 9.5 all round, full H&S system, antigravity Battery, hi flow filter element etc.  A few tweaks which make it a much nicer drive. Its a shame the low No's of these cars make everything hard to access partswise but the fact you will be lucky to see another compensates. Will be going PPE headers & intake  but will have a word with my MOT man & check how much emissions will get bumped up by going catless.

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-25 at 21.11.58.jpeg

• Like 5

Nice one Rich. UL or UEL headers & with or without cats? If without, much change on your MOT emission test sheets? I have the x-pipe system which has no drone, so headers should not be an issue level wise.

Cheers, Andy

Out of interest, which Battery in that link is compatible with the ISF, and does it have an accompanying app you can manage it with?  Also, generally, what are the advantage of these batteries given the massive price hike over normal ones?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Evogixer said:

Be interested to see how the valving works out on your H&S system. Not fitting an intake kit with tune then?  51R Battery came from: https://www.antigravitybatteries-uk.co.uk/automotive-and-supercars.html?scroll=345.2380676269531

Cars tuned by Loi, but other than the K&N Typhoon, Loi informed me I won't see a huge gain considering cost when it comes to intakes. At the moment I'm waiting to get my hands on a K&N and then I'll retune as in his experience, the K&N yields the best result.

Thanks for the link dude!

On 11/17/2023 at 5:48 PM, RichGS11 said:

Hey and welcome.

Similar mods here, but also running PPE headers, RR USRS and RR engine mounts. Also looking into an antigrav battery and carbon seats. 

IMG_20230917_155403_136.jpg

This place looks familiar where is this? 
Nice car btw.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichGS11 said:

At the top of Honsiter Pass at the slate mine in the Lakes.

Thank you.

Nice one. Been there at that exact location. I’ll have to dig a pic of mine out.  I don’t live far from these roads, don’t drive mine much.

• 4 months later...

Brake upgrade next. Just waiting for the rear pads to land & it'll be Venhill hoses & Ferodo DS2500 pads with these rotors. I think it'll then stop better than it goes. 🙂 20240227_111028.thumb.jpg.2897ec0cc0f61a05d59b81248f0b6c63.jpg20240227_105447.thumb.jpg.f4e5d4f272bd7e510594bae1693bfe8f.jpg

3 minutes ago, Evogixer said:

Sourced through a mate. UK made. I bet there is 1kg per corner saved. You still running stock?

Carbon ceramic pads, but floating disks have always been on the shopping list. Rotational mass and all that.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links