Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Climate control update

3 minutes ago, Gaazzared said:

Just noticed today that the remote climate control has gone from 10 minutes to 20 minutes on the app. 

AFAIK it's always been 20 minutes for me

I think the remote heating is only 10 minutes on the 350h as it has a smaller Battery. The 450h will be able to support the seat heaters and screen/mirror heaters for longer. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, malcolmw said:

I think the remote heating is only 10 minutes on the 350h as it has a smaller battery. The 450h will be able to support the seat heaters and screen/mirror heaters for longer. 

It changed today on my NX350 today to 20 minutes. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, malcolmw said:

The 450h will be able to support the seat heaters and screen/mirror heaters for longer. 

I understand that 450h would switch engine on when windscreen heater is on unless it is plugged in. At least I heard my starting the engine, but only when windscreeen heater is on.

I suspect 350h always switches the engine on?

And yes, I think my app moved from 10 to 20 minutes couple months ago  

I noticed that this morning when I tried mine - 20 minutes is now allowed rather than 10. 🤔

I have the 350h, so it doesn't seem to matter whether it's a 350h or 450h. 

All I can say is that the engine was running when I went out to the car this morning. I honestly couldn't tell you if the engine was always running or not during the process. However, I know for a fact mine used to alternate between the Battery and engine when it was 10 minutes. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links