Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

cousins new motor

Mitch

I went to a greek party this afternoon in newcastle on a big field. when we left we went to hanley and my cousins came down from Wolverhampton about 10.30pm. he took delivery of his brand new merc clk230k. silver with blue hood. AMG wheels 2 tone leather xenons etc. he is 22 and it cost him £38000 with all his extras.

I did'nt think it would be worth that much cash but its gorgeous sorry I know its a lexus forum and all. he came down with his roof down it looked ace.

just gotta wait till my lexus comes now (48days left). it aint as nice as the merc but thats £38000 compared to £23000

:(:rolleyes:

Originally posted by GRiM
Originally posted by JOHNNY-BOY

Looks like you need to have a career change, may I suggest "LOC" (Lexus Owners Chippy" :lol:.

What a peach JohnnyBoy!! :lol: :lol:

Playa, send your "Cuz" with the CLK230 to this thread, and tell him to read it and weep.

GRiM and the Mercedes CLK230 Kompressor

johnny boy that wasn't funny

GRiM yeah a stock IS200 wnt have a chance against a 230k merc.

a stock 230k merc wont have a chance against a IS200 with supercharger

BUT.......... no IS will have a chance against an AMG CLK!!!!!!

There are a lot of IS's in America that can do better. e.g. anything by ToyoMoto, or Freelance's car (M-Killer). Before it was crashed M-Killer was putting out 502HP (rear wheels!) at high boost. Attatched is the dyno for low boost.

The CLK 55 AMG has only got 342BHP (engine) and 376LB/FT but weighs 1594kg. According to the spec. an IS200 weighs only 1363kg so with a bit of work it shouldn't be too hard to do better.

Watch the signature over the next couple of weeks! :smilegrin:

hahaha Laughed silly

* Take an equal amount of brown soap and spit, mix the two together, and make a plaster. Apply it on the warts and leave it 24 hours. When removed, the warts and roots will come off.

* Make the wart bleed. Put one drop of blood on seven grains of corn. Feed the corn to an old black hen.

* Tie a human hair around the wart and leave it in place for several days. Remove the hair and place it in a nail hole in a green tree. Replace the nail, driving it into the hair so it will be stuck in the tree. When the hair rots, the wart will disappear.

* Put a drop of milkweed juice on a wart or rub a piece of wild turnip on the wart several times.

* Gather the roots of pokeweed. Fry them in hot grease. Apply the grease to the wart. After four or five applications, the wart should come off.

* Rub an old bone on the wart and throw it over your shoulder.

* Sit in a cemetery for three nights in a row. Then find a fresh grave and put flowers on it while wishing that your warts will disappear. Two weeks later, they will.

* Karla Shearer of Houston told us this story: "I had a Cajun friend from Fannett, Texas, who told me the best way to cure warts was to 'buy them off someone.' She said she'd had warts as a child and her aunt asked her if she could 'buy them warts.' My friend said the aunt gave her a quarter for the warts and they were gone in a week."

Karla later tried to buy warts off her daughter, but it did not work. She said she probably jinxed the cure by first telling her daughter of the story.

(Bob Bowman, a former president of the East Texas Historical Association, is the author of 24 books on East Texas history and folklore. He lives in Lufkin.)

Hummm...... I like the CLK.... I guess it's the old version since it's a Cabrio and that would probably mean it's got a load of goodies for free?

But one thing.... I hate the engine..... it is OLD technology, and it's a four pot. My flatmate has a SLK 230K fully loaded with AMG kit and exhaust but everytime I start it, I feel sorry for him that he paid £40k for something which sounds like a London Taxi and I paid £20k for something which sounds soo beefy.

Originally posted by Playa
Originally posted by GRiM

Looks like you need to have a career change, may I suggest "LOC" (Lexus Owners Chippy" :lol:.

Playa, send your "Cuz" with the CLK230 to this thread, and tell him to read it and weep.

GRiM and the Mercedes CLK230 Kompressor

Come on playa dont be a stiff, lighten up!!! I'm greek & I come from a family who owns chip shops & I thought it was hilarious!!:lol: Ok i'm into micro chips(computers) not potato chips, but hey my mum & dad just shelled out £70k on a merc S320 fully loaded with the lot.....I think they are having the last laugh!!:lol::lol:

Come on playa dont be a stiff, lighten up!!! I'm greek & I come from a family who owns chip shops & I thought it was hilarious!!:lol: Ok i'm into micro chips(computers) not potato chips, but hey my mum & dad just shelled out £70k on a merc S320 fully loaded with the lot.....I think they are having the last laugh!!:lol::lol:

i aint being a stiff. just that 2 many ppl take the ***** when i tell them what me and my family do and it annoys me normally but johnnyBoys post really wernt amusing, original but not amusing.

are u really greek vic or are you being funny like johnnyBoy

I'm Greek cypriot & I'm not taking the P**S. I'll U2U you otherwise this thread will turn political!! every nation has a joke about it, and the way i see things is that nobody is laughing directly at each other but together. Thats what makes the world go round!!

Originally posted by vic

I'm Greek cypriot & I'm not taking the P**S. I'll U2U you otherwise this thread will turn political!! every nation has a joke about it, and the way i see things is that nobody is laughing directly at each other but together. Thats what makes the world go round!!

So the world WAS flat at one point!

:D:D

Originally posted by Playa

i aint being a stiff. just that 2 many ppl take the ***** when i tell them what me and my family do and it annoys me normally but johnnyBoys post really wernt amusing, original but not amusing.

are u really greek vic or are you being funny like johnnyBoy

Playa, I think you need to look at what was posted, I was referring to others not being able to afford parts etc. not taking the **** out of what you do for a living. It was a play on words "LOC" !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links