Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS200 17\\\" Standard Alloy Special Offer

Lexus GB have announced today that they are doing a special deal on the original 17" standard 5 spoke alloy

Due to the release of the sports styling kit option they have been left with a amount of unwanted wheels that have been taken off these cars

So for a limited period only while stocks last they are releasing the alloys for sale complete with brand new 215/45 ZR tyres

The price for this offer is approx £200+vat per wheel assembly.it normally costs approx £160+vat just for a new wheel,so basically the tyre is virtually free

They are available as a set of 5 only

Originally posted by andyhart21

Problem is Chris, there are a lot nicer wheels available in the same price range!

http://www.wheelmania.co.uk/pages/home.htm

I know what you mean Andy.I think Lexus GB are just offering them at a reduced price for people who have no warranty left but want to keep the original style road wheel

Originally posted by Administrator

what if people have problems with these wheels.. ie peeling or pitting.. will they have a guarentee? What happens if they have no standard wheels left?

I would imagine they will give a 12 month warranty on the wheel.When they have sold all the special offer wheels then you will only be able to by new wheels on their own at £160+vat a go

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links