Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

NX450H+ has decided the profile cannot syncs, try to log on but upper case button on screen not highlighted.

This is the 2nd time this has happened. Last time I had to change password!

1 hour ago, Delboy wilts said:

NX450H+ has decided the profile cannot syncs, try to log on but upper case button on screen not highlighted.

This is the 2nd time this has happened. Last time I had to change password!

Profile not syncing has been the bane of my life and continues to be so. If anyone knows how to fix this permanently please let me know.

Regarding problems with the uppercase key have you checked the temporary screen protector has been removed?

I have the same problem with upper case while logging In after it suddenly demanded me to login to sync.

it worked after several attempts though. I am sure what made te difference, may be me pressing the key longer than usual.

I am confused as to why you are having to enter password details on screen, I did all my registration from the App.

From memory, I went to the main screen where it says Lexus and added my profile, I then got the blue screen where I had to agree to terms (right Han one for both) and then it gave me a number to pair to my phone and that was it. This also included setting up apple CarPlay too.

It did take a few days for it all to sync through after picking the car up.  I also lost connection twice and was faced with the blue sign on screen.  Each time it lost contact I also removed the car from the App as I didn't want to have two cars the same in case that caused confusion. After it losing contact the third time, I left the car in the App hoping it would over-right it and it did.  Since then it has been rock steady and all my trips have recorded.  Not sure if it was a coincidence, but it worked for me.

I too have hit this profile login problem a few times over the last year. Still happens occasionally, annoyingly.

I think it's something to do with the vehicle failing to connect over the mobile network at the point where it decides it wants to sync data, which therefore depends on coverage. Either that or there's something up with the Lexus data service authentication at the time. What's really frustrating is why it doesn't appear to retry, since my credentials haven't changed.

My password contains uppercase letters too, and I struggled to get the shift button on the screen keyboard to work, until I found if you press and release the button very quickly, the letters on the keyboard then switch to uppercase.

Hope this helps.

Like many others I had this issue having to sign in multiple times and also to the upper case problem.  Touch wood but not had to sign in for over 6 months now - no idea how or why the issue went away.

with regard to the upper case with mine I found that a very quick double tap brought up the capitals, took a few goes to get the timing right!!!!!

I have several uppercase letters in my password and @ as the token special character as I understand that other special characters can cause issues - ?!£$% etc.

Only had the car since March, but after initial instabilities it seems to be OK now.

I have to say once or twice a month I'm asked on the car's screen to log in, with a Qwerty keyboard coming up. It's a rare enough occurrence that it doesn't bother me too much.

Ever since it's had it's second key, I'm always getting the blue 'terms and conditions' screen which I have to accept each and every time I start the car (regardless of what key used). It's something I'm going to be bringing up at servicing time in September. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links