Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

ignition wires

asinn

hi, i have found this japanese company call T.M.Works, they produced performance ignition wires for IS200.

i have ordered them already and i think i will recieve them next week. the company said the ignition wire was dyno tested in the RS200 and it producted around 15HP.

but the wires are quite expensive $42000yen.

anyway here is some photo tmworks send me on how to install the wire

take alook

Trouble is though, the is200 doesn't have spark plug leads!

You may find they are made for the Alteza 3sge. Better check before you buy!

The Twin Power ignition amplifier works on the is200 by doubling the spark power.

Mark

For some reason I couldn't down load the picture, so I can't see what it looks like :(

The only wires going to the direct fire ignition coils are low voltage, so I don't see how changing the wires can be useful unless you get some sort of amlifier with the wires.

Anyway, I hope it works out OK for you :)

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Power gains sound quite impressive asinn, but it would be interesting to have the car dyno'd to find out the gains on the IS200. If you are going to JAE, you can have it dyno'd there for £20 I think. If you could get half the claimed gain of the RS200 then it would still be cheap bhp

By the way, $42000yen works out at about £230 quid if anyone was wondering!:o:o:o

Originally posted by tdiplc

Trouble is though, the is200 doesn't have spark plug leads!

You may find they are made for the Alteza 3sge. Better check before you buy!

The Twin Power ignition amplifier works on the is200 by doubling the spark power.

Mark

Mark

Any more info on the The Twin Power ignition amplifier, price, power etc.:?:

or anyone else, obviously.:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links