Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

LC's breeding in Clevedon.

I live in a small Somerset town with a population of approx 20k. Given the rarity of LC's I am pleasantly surprised to know of at least 3 cars in Clevedon. A yellow hybrid, a white convertible and my blue Regatta. Anyone else with similar experiences in their localities?

• Like 1

I live in Leicestershire - my LC will be 5 years old in September. I have only done 15,000 miles, primarily because I am away a lot. Nevertheless, I am still yet to see another LC whilst out on the road.

• Like 1

Seen loads around and about, even one this week. Was out driving in the Beamer and spotted this - 

2CCFC61A-FBBB-421B-AA17-769045B652AD.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BrettMRC said:

I've seen three or four around Yeovilton area, not sure how local they are.  Green, white & dark blue hybrid.

Perhaps they are becoming more common in the SW but I remember not seeing one on the road in the whole year we were waiting for ours to be delivered. My wife got quite excited when the yellow hybrid drove past our house recently and started waving vigorously at the owner. Poor sod must have thought she needed taking away!

• Haha 2

I had a phase of regularly seeing other LC500s but this seems to have dropped off recently.

They definitely aren't common though.

• Like 2

Since they came out I’ve only seen 1 dirty red one on the M1, and a white coupe parked in london.  The white coupe looked simply breathtaking.

I still have this weird stat of being an owner but having never seen one on the road (obviously excluding the one i'm driving, and the ones I went to look at in showrooms!)

I took mine out last weekend, and when parked up, someone came over and started chatting, saying he loved the car, and had seen another one the day before, so I said he had seen one more than I had on the road!

• 2 weeks later...

I know the odds on seeing another in the wild are extremely low, but I had an encounter earlier this week in Lincoln city. I had made a turn that resulted in my going up a dead end road, and I then had to do an about-turn. Whilst doing so, I stopped the progress of a white convertible LC! I recall it had a personalised plate and if the driver is a forum member I'd like to apologise for making a faff of the whole manoeuvre, but navigating one's way around Lincoln isn't without it challenges.

So what are the odds of seeing another LC and to come across it in an unfamiliar city whilst I was making a 180-degree turn that ultimately meant there were two LC's nose to tail. Even my wife couldn't believe it, and trust me, she also knows how rare these cars are!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links