Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gran Turismo Concept

Zee007

Got Gran Turismo Concept in the post yesterday for the PS2 and have been playing it religously every spare moment i have.

Now, I'm not sure how many other gamers there are out there, but I love my car games and have most of them for the PS2. I hit 90 odd percent on GT3 and was waitig for Concept to be released.

It has proved to be very similar to GT3 however, I have found the cars and play a lot smoother and realistic. Although gameplay is limited, for half the price of a full game I think its worth it.

Any one else care to comment? :tumble:

Hi Zee - fellow gamer here (I was Atari player of the year for the North of England many moons ago - Pheonix and Ms Pac-man, lol)

Anyway - got GT2, great game. I also loved CM2 on the first PS and got fed up waiting for the new CM to come out on the PS2 - so got V-Rally and am struggling - the steering is more over assisted than the Lexus!!! :o

Anyway - Concept - not tried... but if you fancy a challenge at my gaff - bring it on!! :eyes:

Originally posted by UltraViolet

Anyway - Concept - not tried... but if you fancy a challenge at my gaff - bring it on!! :eyes:

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH - The gauntlet has been laid down....How can I resist? Name the time and place....... YOU'RE ON! :smug:

Originally posted by Zee007

Got Gran Turismo Concept in the post yesterday for the PS2 and have been playing it religously every spare moment i have.

Now, I'm not sure how many other gamers there are out there, but I love my car games and have most of them for the PS2. I hit 90 odd percent on GT3 and was waitig for Concept to be released.

It has proved to be very similar to GT3 however, I have found the cars and play a lot smoother and realistic. Although gameplay is limited, for half the price of a full game I think its worth it.

Any one else care to comment? :tumble:

Hi Zee

Got my copy yesterday as well. Have you tried the SC430 yet? Like the idea of the pace car as well as the zoom button on replay.

Jay

Hi Jay,

Yep - tried the SC430 - not bad. I have reached 76% by 2am last night.... but am now suffering at work...yawn.

Let me know how you get on - I have reached the advanced specail stages - absolutely soild. Not sure how I'm going to win these races... :o

Originally posted by Zee007

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH - The gauntlet has been laid down....How can I resist? Name the time and place....... YOU'RE ON! :smug:

I'll have to get back to you on this as most of my weekends coming up are already booked - unless of course someone has a PS2 rigged up in their Lexus and we could host a challenge at JAE????

If so - how about adding to the Macmillan appeal fund raising - everyone pays an entrance fee to race, then the winner gets a prize, the dosh goes to Macmillan! (With credit on our final tally to Team Lexus)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links