Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Friday Lunchtime in Pub

Why just friday ?

We go whenever the fancy takes us :)

Today we were on the 2nd floor balcony doing lunch overlooking the sea ....

Imagine our horror at seeing a very pleasant (and obviously extremely intelligent)

young lady topless sunbathing on the beach :o

Disgraceful - this is Felixstowe, that kind of thing just doesn't happen here ..

I must pen a letter to the council and complain :P

Naturally the balcony was filled to capacity in no time :D

What a pleasant day :cool:

Just a shame the male populous had to act in such a juvenile and sexist fashion ...

Naturally i took no part in it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fluff34567

no part!! mmmm :lol: well i have spent the day on fistral enjoying the delights that the sea side has to offer

Thats spooky I was also on fistral beach on friday. I didn't see another Lex in the car park, although mine was in the 'little fistral beach' car park as the main one was full.

it must have been a different one i saw then it was either at the beach car park or on that hill?? but saying that i had a few by then it could have been anywhere:regan: !!

oh if u saw a really tall woman that kept exposing herself and a large woman in black having a paddle where the lifeguard truck was parked, that was where we were, the shame - and before anyone says it - no i didnt have my dress on LOL:lol:

Originally posted by fluff34567

oh if u saw a really tall woman that kept exposing herself and a large woman in black having a paddle where the lifeguard truck was parked, that was where we were, the shame - and before anyone says it - no i didnt have my dress on LOL:lol:

Was she having a paddle against the truck, or just near it?

Oh, sorry. You said pAddle ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links