Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Gadget Nuts Out There

TURNER

Andy i am very tempted by choice one the ducatti .any more info on these

Yes Tony i should have the first batch tomorrow and will take some picces and they have

Engine: 49CC/single-cylinder/air-cooled/2-stroke

Fire mode: CDI

Manual and electric start

Tire: 13 inches

Max speed: 50km/h

Battery: 12V/7AH

Maximum load: 300 pounds

Carton size: 132 x 37x 73cm

GW/NW: 40kg/37kg

Colours: Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Silver

and chopaholic i have no x1's till sept as they are out of stock but if you choose one i wouldn't like to say what it would cost postage wise to n ireland

Andy

just an update and a few picces of the first batch of sold bikes had a couple of different colours but they have gone already

they come with four pages of stickers,battery charger,mixing bottle and tool kit there is also a black spoiler to go on the front fairing but haven't put them on yet

Enjoy

picces

more

more

more

more

Andy

Bikes look great andy ,just need to convince the missus that i really need one .wish my garden was bigger as it's the only place i can think of useing it .can just see myself smashing through my neighbours fence trying to get full speed out of it :blink::ohmy:

well got mine thanks... great fun.. and all the people around just stop and stare or come over and start talking about it... looks like me and 2 others have a great place to take them for a burn as well.. anybody remeber topgear wink wink..

yep totally although i fet more like 60 when my kids had a go on it at the local park today... started of slowly and they got a bit to confident... with me running along side a bike doing about 15-20mph i was knackered..lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links