Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Mini Meet

Lexus Jim

We were in the car park to the side of the pub, although i didn't think we went into the pub till after 8 so we would have been stood around outside at that time

Surprised you didn't see our little strip of IS200's. We managed to confuse the hell out of one old man in his. Still can't decide if he thought it was pure coincidence that all these Lex were just parked up in a row :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit i don't know the area too well either. All i remember seeing on the park was Holly wood Bowl, a cinema, Frankie and Bennies, a KFC, and the pub we met at

Is there another retail park near by? One for the Manchester boys to answer :unsure:

yeah thats snipe retail park which is just down the road. sorry for any mix up chris. think we'll be doing it again soonish so you chaps can have another go at tring to beat me :P probably at parswood and any one else that want to come and bowl. top night out

nice one mate in going gold, if you need any help with a s/c just give me a pm mate. :D was nice to meet you last night by the way, and i think the meet went well, we will have to sort another 1 soon. :D next time jim will get his *** kicked :lol::lol: :D

Sorry couldn't make this one, work went mental so I've spent all this week sat there and now I've got 3 hours off :o

How did bowling go then?

It was a good night. There was some good bowling action. (Some very flukey bowling action from Jim. ;) )

(Bit of a delay in my post, only just got home as I got lost in ashton.)

Roll on the next one. I'm off to get some practise....

S.

sorry to just not turn up without letting anyone know but the last few days have been mad, the missus dad fell quite ill and so we had to blast across the country. got back 2 days later to find my best mates dad had died.

so sorry guys but will definitely see you all next time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk