Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

difficult decision..

blue wax

yes.. what a difficult decision to make

I'd like to buy or, a gs 300 or, a sc 300.. I know..space's the difference.. but hey.. my kids grown up, just me and the wife. But we have friends too... and sometimes you need some x-tra space no ? plus driving a sportcoupé is still a lot different .. more exciting?? just can't make up my mind. If I wait too long the cars I'm on, gone be sold .. *lol*

Help me out anyone? Some real good reasons to make the right choice ?!

Both cars are fantastic, i have been in a SC400 and found it to be a really nice car, though i did find the GS has alot more leg room.

I can understand your situation! What a decision you have to make there!

For looks I would go for the SC300 and for practicality I would certainly go for the GS.

Only thing you might want to look at is that the GS can probably perform just as well as the SC and probably has just as many features.

Personally myself I would go for the SC

it is a hard push between the GS and SC...

One thing that put me off the SC.. the seats were too low and found that the back of my legs were not that well supported, as the GS has much better seats.

GS: Comfort, lexury and elegance with a bit of power then get the GS. Loads of goodies. Easier to sell at a later date.

SC: Sporty looks, luxury(not as luxrourious as GS) plenty of power if you get the Turbo.Car is impractical at times, hardly any seating legroom in the rear so basically treat the car like a two seater. Big heavy car to treat as a sports car... would be fast luxury coupe.

Steve

I have different options now richie ....budget will decide, so know I'm up to 2 older ones a '95 160.000 km. or a '96 186000km. didn't they grind a bit too much miles ?

need to testdrive them both next week and have my friend mechanic to look at them.

what are the week spots?

help anyone?

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links