Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh What A Night!

immx

Well It had been such a simple idea.

Me and two of my friends go to meet up with some other mate of ours, taking one of my friends mini moto, have a laugh in a car park, go home! :D

First we all jump in my mates M3 Evo, to head down to Basildon to meet up with eveyone else.

The Computer flashes up " BRAKE LIGHT CIRCUIT SEE OWNERS HANDBOOK" :unsure:

We had a look, no brake lights! :angry:

So we jump in My IS200, :D

Off we go, Having a laugh for about an hour, then i manage to fall off the mini moto, ripping my knee to bits. :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Or words to that effect!!! : :crybaby:

So I (Still in large amounts of pain) get in the passenger seat of my IS and give the keys to my mates girlfriend to run me to Tescos to get some plasters etc. Leaving the rest of them to it.

We get to Tescos at 22:01, They wont let us in 'cos the shop closed 1 min ago, even though there are still people queing at the tills!!!! :angry:

Get Back in My car, my mates girlfriend says "I cant turn the key!!!"

I hobble round to the drivers side to find the Ignition stuck in the ACC position, Key wont turn at all !!!!! :crying:

Call out the RAC, They take a look and can't do anything!

2 O'Clock this morning, I'm unloading My IS off the back of a low loader outside Lexus Woodford!!! :yawn:

I should have stayed at home!!! :angry:

There was another members car dumped out side Lexus when I got there, so Doesn't look like a good night for it!!

To cap it all, James at Woodford said it may not be ready til Tuesday! :crying:

did you get any plasters ??

No, but I ripped my jeans to bits too!

The Woman in Tescos petorl station gave me some wipes to clean it with. :D

By the time I got home I couldn't be botherd with it and I just went to bed and let it bleed! :o

I hobble round to the drivers side to find the Ignition stuck in the ACC position, Key wont turn at all !!!!! :crying:

Was she still in the drivers seat as you leaned over to play with the key?

;) :lol: :P

Was she still in the drivers seat as you leaned over to play with the key?

;) :lol: :P

Yea she was at one point ;)

But NO NO NO!!!! That my best mate girlfriend!!! :P

i had the same problem with ignition sticking a quick remedy for this is to remove the console surround and tap the side of the ignition barrel with a hammer gently i know it sounds a bit crude but did this 3 months ago and it has not stuck since. i also used some oil to keep barrel luberecated.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links