Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It's Done! - Is300 Arrives Next Week

iains

Well the Z4 went on Saturday and the IS200 next weekend.

The IS300 has already arrived at the dealer - Montrose blue with black leather. The parking sensors and the Lexus Bluetooth phone are being fitted tomorrow and I pick it up on Thur / Fri.

I'll post some pick when it arrives.

BTW - had a go in the demonstrator - I simply cannot believe the difference. Smoother, quicker (obviously) and quieter, if you can believe it. Managed to give a Lotus Elise a surprise out of the roundabout as we passed 100......;)

To be honest mate, I have not even thought about tinkering yet. And I am a complete numpty with these things. Not sure what else I could want to add....but then again.

Also slightly scared about screwing up the warranty so some advice would be welcomed!!!

I'm sure Paul (Fargo) could give you some good tips, his IS300 is top drawer :)

Forgot you've got a new one, guess it's worth running her in before thinking about changing anything - like you say, be careful not to knacker up the 3 year warranty!

Tell you what, I was looking at an IS300 the other day which from the exterior looked pretty much standard but she's got the SRT Stage 4 turbo stuff installed - 750bhp at the rear wheels - that's got to be like Mat's white car! So tempted to get shut of this one as I'm haemoraging money on this and upgrade to the 300!!!

Iain - they have lots of nice modded IS300's over at www.is300.net - plenty of food for thought over at that site!

You are a bad man sir....but looking at my bank balance (or the lack of it!) I shall not thinking about anything else till next year.

I'm actually really sad to see the IS200 go - with only 8400 miles on the clock the engine is just starting to loosen up nicely. But then again, 3.0 is better than 2.0 ;)

I'm sure Paul (Fargo) could give you some good tips, his IS300 is top drawer :)

Forgot you've got a new one, guess it's worth running her in before thinking about changing anything - like you say, be careful not to knacker up the 3 year warranty!

:blush: warranty ........whats that :blush:

its allright they dont go wrong .......to often :whistling:

Good choice mate - looking forward to seeing the pics. B)

I thought about possible mods but then decided to keep mine stock and spend the 'mod money' on getting a Soarer. Sold... 0-60 in 6s and the IS300 warranty is still valid :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links