Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Low Can You Go....

Scorpion

Thanks to dobedo for the recommendation of Abbey-motor-Sport.(cheers mate).

Car was booked in today first thing to have the camber adjusted and i asked them to lower it even more than it was at the moment on the c/overs, :o had a bit of a prob with the r/o/s bottom bolt (it seized) :huh: anyways they sorted that for me,and took the drop to its max -50mm :yahoo: ....pics to follow!!!!!

Thanks to my son for taking the car up to them for me as i had to work...cheers Daz, i know you enjoy driving it,dont believe what he says peeps.... :lol::lol:

Also Rocket Ron and his Skyline was there,watch out Mat.C as hes debating wether to go for more Noz or a bigger turbo.....and hes running 850 bhp at the flywheel at the mo :yahoo::yahoo:

Shame that place is so far away from me, mine needs urgent attention!!

I've contacted Envy to see if they've got any regional people near me who'll look at my car, tried TSL in Notts who've been recommended before and they didn't have the settings for my car.

Your cars are looking good though fellas, looking forward to seeing yours as well Pete, the drop is fantastic isn't it :)

Mr Singh, your car is just rude mate, guess when you bung some alloys on you might be able to drop it even further maybe? Guess you don't go near speed bumps like that?

aido,

it can go more, i wound the back down till all the tyre and the rim was in the arch, but the front was maxed out with just all the tyre inside! so for show purposes i guess it can be taken to the next level again.

once the 19s go on i think it will give some decent road clearance, currently its stopping me from going into Newport Pagnell Town due to the humps!!

Look fwd to your pics Scorpion!

Nice one Pete, looks fantastic mate, really transformed your car :)

That must get low when you get in it mate (not been cheeky mate, but car's at that height tend to have the tyre disappear into the arch when any weight is in the car - I'd be proper ****** if I ever lowered mine :P )

To follow up Marcus' question what's clearance like on the rear driver side wheel when you're in the car?

Who's the Daddy ?????

This was taken by Pete at JAE last year. The front wheels were turned slightly so for some reason it looks higher on the front than it actually is.

I took it into the dealers today for a service and MOT.... they couldn't get it on any of the ramps in there, cause it was too low. It took 4 of us to phisically lift the car by the arches, onto the ramp, and then again to get it back off after the service.

post-62-1096742982.jpg

I have always loved the look of your car Duncan from the first day i saw it mate,absolutley stunning example mate,......but then you know that coz i've told you before :D :D

Just going to the bathroom now :blush:

Thanks very much Pete.

Didn't want to know about your bathroom antics :sick:

I have always loved the look of your car Duncan from the first day i saw it mate,absolutley stunning example mate,......but then you know that coz i've told you before  :D  :D 

Just going to the bathroom now :blush:

Thanks very much Pete.

Didn't want to know about your bathroom antics :sick:

:huh: I'm having a shower b4 i go out.

While mine isnt as low as everyone else's I want to play too so here is My Lowered Lex :)

I have no idea how much lower this is but it scraped on everything bigger than a peanut M&M. I guess it has something to do with the lower profile tyres on the 17" wheels.

I had to raise it up slighty to make it practical, and now Ive sold my coilovers so im going to be high riding it again but on lowered springs, (when I get some)

Was going to say Duncan, your car is the lowest I've ever seen and she's sat on TTE's which are supposed to lower by 50mm, but yours and Harty's cars are a lot lower than that!!!!!

I love lowered IS's though, think some of you saw mine at JAE with a **** lot of beer in the boot and it looked mega ;)

Think I'm the fattest knacker in the club so as soon as I get in my car lowered by 10mm it looks loads lower :P

Pete, get someone to take a picture mate :)

Looks about the same Maz,i'll get some pics later and compare :D

I was thinknig about the under chassis braces but i think i might give them a miss now as there are plenty of speed bumps where i live. ;)

Looking good Pete, and if you going for the under brace, you will be hearing alots of noises when you go over speed bumps, under brace is good but i wouldnt put 1 on unless you low the car no more than 20mm....which is a shame, cos the brace are great.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

People,

Seen all those lowered car pics, i'm sorry but maybe it's just me ? - I don't actually like the IS's lowered to that extent, I think it look's awwwwful!!

I want to lower my lex but I think i'd only go as low as 30mm !

My opinion I guess, doesn't anyone agree ?

Someone ? :crybaby:

People,

Seen all those lowered car pics, i'm sorry but maybe it's just me ? - I don't actually like the IS's lowered to that extent, I think it look's awwwwful!!

I want to lower my lex but I think i'd only go as low as 30mm !

My opinion I guess, doesn't anyone agree ?

Someone ? :crybaby:

no sorry! i think the lower it is the better , it is the dogs B**** when it is as low as they have it. just makes the IS look so nice like that :whistling: B) ,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links