Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Altezza Feature

Mr Singh

I think it's always great to see featured cars in mag's...

I remember back in the dayz when I saw the first white supercharged IS200 in Banzai, think thats what really did it for me to change my BMW for one...

Can't actully remember who owned it though :unsure:

Well i think your all jealous :P

:lol: ... end of the day.. this comparsion ALWAYS without fail bring out a little rivalry....

In my honest opinion, its a great sight whenever i see either a Lexus or a toyota in a performance magazine... and i think that CERTAIN PEOPLE in this wonderful club, should get scrawling to certain magazines and gets theirs in too...

Rather see a lex or toyota in a mag than a damn Subaru or Mitsubishi anyday...

Japanese performance should sometimes be Impreza monthly!!

:lol: ... end of the day.. this comparsion ALWAYS without fail bring out a little rivalry....

In my honest opinion, its a great sight whenever i see either a Lexus or a toyota in a performance magazine... and i think that CERTAIN PEOPLE in this wonderful club, should get scrawling to certain magazines and gets theirs in too...

That is so true Scot. i subscribe to the mag and Banzai and yep its all Imps.

Yup yup! I know man :P B)

I agree with your on the modded car thing. Mags don't mean alot to me, i have had few feature cars, one in Max Power :whistling: although i was little younger then :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links