ukazn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this from Pipercross

"Dear Sir

The filter for th IS200 will be avalivle by the end of Augaust, priced at

84.95, we are still waiting for power results as yet.

These kits will be avalible form any u.k dealer, or if you find enough

interest i may be able to do a special bulk buy price for members.

best regards"

:bounce:

Well it seems as though everytime i call them i get a new excuse. One week its the mechanic is on holiday the next he is ill. every other time i call it's "sorry sir he's not here at the moment can i get him to call you back". I'll keep trying but it seems like they are just not interested anymore.

Would anyone else like to try calling them and see what they have to say about the induction kit.

Phoned Pipercross again today. They have now told me that production will start at the end of August, early September. I told them that they had my car in a few months back and what was happening to the kit that they were suppose to be making for my car, I was told that nothing has been made yet and that they would need to take my car in again early september. I've lost my faith in Pipercross now and i'm not gonna bother trying with them. I'll just wait and see what happens and the end of the month.

Just out of curiousity JTT did you take your car down to pipercross or did you just speak to them over the phone.

• 2 weeks later...

HA HA :lol:

Looks like the cheapo 2.99 pancake filters i used to put on twin choke Nikki carbs about 20 years ago ...

Probably makes lots of induction roar sucking in all that lovely hot underbonnet air :lol:

Must be getting ready for when the saxo / nova possie start buying IS200's :smilegrin:

Think i'll pass on that one ...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links