Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

French SatNav CD??

Could anyone who has a French SatNav CD, please tell me the latest version number. I borrowed one from Lexus last year and it didn't have the new Autoroutes around Calais on it. I'm off to France again in July, and I'm thinking about buying a CD this time, but want to be sure it has all the new roads on it.

Thats bad that Lexus UK don't keep the library copies up to date. Have you tried calling them and pointing this out? Might be worth a go.

Now Lexus have moved to the DVD based sat nav, are they going to continue updating the CD's for those that have the older system?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, last version I borrowed from Lexus for France was 3.4

There's an awful lot of new motorways in France in the past 2 years which I guess will take time to appear on the next revision of the CDROM version of the sat nav.

My UK copy is also V3.4 which I'm told is still(!) the latest.

• 2 weeks later...

I am after a cd for France (and Spain but I am told their isn't one) but I dont like the idea of shelling out nearly £160 per disc. Does anyone know a cheaper source? You mention about hiring them from Lexus - who do I talk too? My dealer does not Know.

Originally posted by JMRussell

I am after a cd for France (and Spain but I am told their isn't one) but I dont like the idea of shelling out nearly £160 per disc. Does anyone know a cheaper source? You mention about hiring them from Lexus - who do I talk too? My dealer does not Know.

If you call Lexus customer services on 0845 278 8888 they'll be able to help you out.:bounce:

• 1 month later...

Just come back form Spain having borrowed CD's for France and Spain. Yes they are not that up to date with some motorways missing - Spain is worse than France. However what I did was for the main runs I ran off the recommended routes from the michelin.com web site and by using the two together it was great. The real beauty of sat nav is that even if you go wrong you're never lost.

Well done lexus for a great customer service.

Originally posted by Vielgrader

Has anybody got a copy I could borrow (or hire) for the weekend 24th - 26th Aug 2002?

I have called Lexus and they are out of stock:(

Lexus should have the CD for France I borrowed today - if it has not gne already try ringing them again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links