Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Stafford= no LOC members

Mitch

i've seen quite a few lexus's around stafford ranging from bout 10 IS's a few GS, LS and soarers. every time one is nxt 2 me in traffic or i see one parked up i look for the STICKER but have never seen one!!!!!!!!! is the stafford lexus population oblivious to the fact that they could be part of the best club.

there is a white IS 200 further into my estate not sure where it lives but i'll go find it when i get mine and let the owner no bout the club. and hopefully when i drive round wit the stickers on windows fellow lexus owners will take note and realise there is a club and join us.

if anyone here is in stafford let me know

I am a gold member but I don't have stickers on either. I hate anything stuck on the windows - just about tolerate the tax disc. Would use the LOC tax disc holder but mine's the phone aerial!

So just cause there's no sticker doesn't mean they're not members.

Originally posted by JMRussell

I am a gold member but I don't have stickers on either. I hate anything stuck on the windows - just about tolerate the tax disc. Would use the LOC tax disc holder but mine's the phone aerial!

I'm interested in your views - what would you consider to be an acceptable way of identifying you as a member (if anything) - it'd be good to get some ideas about what you would be happy to display on your car, if not a sticker?? Perhaps something much smaller and more discrete on another window, or on the number plate maybe?

Originally posted by Rodders_UK

Perhaps something much smaller and more discrete on another window, or on the number plate maybe?

Rodders - Number plate stickers would be an idea - Halfords will put any text you like onto number plates for a couple of quid when they make them up. Just get everyone to have LOC bla bla added?!?

I'm not a fan of stickers and other stuff in the windows either, but I made a concession for the LOC sticker - I put it at the top of the back window and it's quite unobtrusive. I didn't put the Team Lexus one on though - couldn't see anywhere to put it where it wouldn't be in the way.

Originally posted by Rodders_UK

A number plate sticker would be good - especially for those of us with the extra large rear plates.

Another idea would be a small transfer to go beneath the model number on the boot lid - afterall most people only see the raer of our cars.

I'm interested in your views - what would you consider to be an acceptable way of identifying you as a member (if anything) - it'd be good to get some ideas about what you would be happy to display on your car, if not a sticker?? Perhaps something much smaller and more discrete on another window, or on the number plate maybe?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links