Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Car's Change!

Coullio

I like the fact that Lexus take their time with new models.

It means that us owners get to own the "current model" for longer so we should suffer less depreciation and the new model should also be better with all the time spent on it!

yeah lexus are very slow wit there new models especially wit the IS.......... which is a SHAME!!!!!!!!!

Not so much of a shame if you want the value of depreciation to be kept at a bare minimum. Apart from which how f:tsktsk:d would you be if Lexus sold you a car and then say 2 weeks later had a face lift.

IS 200 still look great and still sells very well. Why fix it if its still not broken?????

BMW are the worst for it!! It would make me feel :sick:

I couldnt agree more with the comments about keeping model changes to a minimum.

if you make such a great car like the is200 then why change it every year or two. the current shape of the lexus is still beautiful and turns heads every time we drive them

i admit im looking forward to the new model but only because its been so long in the making and im sure its gonna be another success.

but i for one hope that lexus dont follow the likes of bmw and others by bringing out new models every year or two that just fill the roads with near identical cars so you have to spend 10 minutes explaining why yours is the newest model and why its different from the last one.

PORSCHE have gone completely mad over the last few years with the 911 models. does anyone even know how many new 911`s have been intoduced over the last 5 years, coz ive lost count

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links