Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

A Sad Day Is Coming......

Stu

Obviously I'm biaised but have you thought about a GS? My IS was adequate for my first baby, but I did find the shape of the boot annoying and it meant I couldn't get in travel cot, plus suitcases, plus 100's of nappies etc. I decided to look around and the GS fitted the bill.

My nipper's 3 next year, the leather seats are a *** send (wipe up well) and with 2nd nipper due in the not too distant future, it's big enough to fit both kids comfortably and the boot fits loads in.

Just a thought. I didn't want the people carrier/estate car for probably the same reasons as you. The GS combines the style I want with the practicality!

Give the jeep a wide berth, My mother had one drove it through a ford (the wet type not the meatal type) and it took on some water anyways it killed the engine and cost over £3000 to repair some off roader that is.

Have you looked at the rav4 its a toyota and seems nice inside was in one at the weekend, and it has sat nav too or at least this one does!!

Nick

My brother has got a 5 door Rav4 and he has never had any problems. Plenty of room in the boot and loads of room inside. It would have to be a 5 door though - 3 doors are for hairdressers. :D

As i mentioned, i am now also considering the alternatives in a car, namely the GS, and if anyone has any ideas or experiences from that perspective it'd be a help!!

As for the Rav4, i see them as more of a toy 4x4 than an off roader!! I'd be afraid of breaking it!! :P

Stu

The Scooby Forrester is perhaps the only estate car I'd get if I was driven to it! My hubby has a Honda Accord Aerodeck and that's not a bad drive either - plenty of poke as it's a 2.2l. Just not keen on the looks of an estate car personally

Guest mark_tsang

if you still considering outside of lexus or think GS300 cost too much, u thought about other cars bigger/more practical than the is200? like a Camry? just a thought!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links