Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time For Another Fuel Protest?

Bison

I'm still sick and tired of fuel prices, and after just coming back from the states want to do something about it.

Just a thought but this country is :tsktsk: Even though it is home, I am seriously :tsktsk: off with it. I plan to live in the States one day, Jees it was so much better over there.

I'm sad to say this but I have lost faith in England!

One very Angry and Upset and fed up Bison! :zee:

fuel protest was pathetic... put alot of innocent people into problems.

I know this can cause problems but look at the point that it made, it did work for a short time, but something drastic needs to be done. Not only that but Housing as well, I am 24 and I am in a good job, 10 yrs ago on my wages I could have bought a 4 Bed house in a nice area, now I can't even get a bedsit!

This country is a joke and something needs to be done.

I might do something silly, but I don't know what yet? Hmmm GCHQ is round the corner shall I go F**k with the secret service? I could put a big sign up outside?

Hmmmm :ph34r: Shhhh.

Bison :zee:

Spare a thought for me and my LS - 21 gallon tank!!! :crying: :)

Seriously though since 1997 this Government seems to have deliberately done all it can to undermine normal hard working folk and pander to minorities/layabouts/the P.C. brigade etc.

IMO it's Britain and certainly no longer Great anymore :angry:

what realy gives me the hump is we seem to have no say what so ever ,we apoint these members of parliment pay them obscene amounts of money so that they can shaft us ,has anyone else noticed the amount of little wags everywere aged about 17-18 spitting and just generaly causing everyone else grief ,why cant this goverment give the country back to the decent hard working people instead of giving the scum everything they want including houses that they are allowed to buy three years down the line for stupid money ,do they not relise that all these people are just playing the poncing game .

I don't know why you're complaining about the price of petrol you get free petrol from the government; 28p's worth every time you pay a pound of tax. It's so convenient too. You go to the local Shell or Total tax office and they serve the petrol right there!

As for the cost of housing you only have to wait for a crash. There'll be one along shortly.

The price of fuel (or more accurately the tax we pay on fuel) is disgusting, and if they tried to put the prices up to this extent in the US there would be riots. Here we politely disagree, once in a blue moon hold a protest, then roll over and take it up the jacksee!!! Prices won't drop and we'll still pay for it and the government will carry on laughing all the way to the bank.

As for moving to the US to benefit from better quality of life etc, just remember if you work in the US for a US company, 10 days holiday a year is seen as a really good above-average perk!!!

I lived in the states for 7 years (was married to one) Its not easy.

The US is the same as anywhere, millions and millions of struggling people,

But you do get better value for money compaired to the UK.

What realy burns me is the CRAP FOOD in this country do people eat that sh*t

at motorway services and look what they charge for it, no wonder everyone is

lined up at Burger King but even that is crap compaired to Burger King in the US.

The staff at our food places just dont have a clue, my local Macdonalds was done

after staff were cought masterbating in the mayo :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: hey its

true.

The food in this country is some of the worsed in the world because its run by

IDIOTS. :yack: :yack:

As for fual prices dont get me going Ill be here all day.

As for moving to the US to benefit from better quality of life etc, just remember if you work in the US for a US company, 10 days holiday a year is seen as a really good above-average perk!!!

If I marry a Rich American Woman or Set up my own business I can overcome this problem!! Shouldn't be too difficult, I am very Handsome and the American Women love English Accents!

I am going to a wedding in Fresno CA in April so I am bound to meet a rich little hottie at the wedding!

I still think we need to Bring the government down. Blair is a total PRICK!

Bison

Plus there's one big problem with living in America - it's full of Americans :winky:

It amazes me that the fuel prices are so high in this country yet we have major traffic congestion problems - I think the Gov had an idea that they'd try to price people out of their cars but so far it hasn't worked - I reckon it'll only be a few years before congestion charging is introduced in all cities and major towns in the UK. Yet another tax on the motorist.

I'd like to know where all the revenue from these taxes goes - I think the money gained from road and fuel taxes (plus all the money generated from speed cameras) should be used solely to improve the UK road system but nothing ever seems to change (well, not for the better anyway).

:angry:

You all know what its like here in the UK "Nothing changes" get ride of blairs lot

and the next bunch get in and "Nothing changes" Im afraid governments are like

the councils they are there to "Work for themselves" after all WHO is going to tell

them they cannot.

Nobody is going to rock any boats the BIG boys wont like it, hence "NOTHING

CHANGES" hey its alot worse in many other countrys, spain for one. :whistling:

If I marry a Rich American Woman or Set up my own business I can overcome this problem!! Shouldn't be too difficult, I am very Handsome and the American Women love English Accents!

And what will Kate say to that :tomato:

FMRL, agreed its full of americans :lol:

You all know what its like here in the UK  "Nothing changes"  get ride of blairs lot

and the next bunch get in and "Nothing changes" Im afraid governments are like

the councils they are there to "Work for themselves" after all WHO is going to tell

them they cannot.

You have to vote smart. Put the cat amongst the pigeons. The big bribers bribe both the Tories and Labour and always get their way. Therefore, a vote for either of these parties is a wasted vote.

If you vote Lib Dem and they get in and implement Proportional Representation, then we'll get more co-alition governments instead of the dodgy first past the post. Anyone who then tries to bribe the government will have more parties to bribe and the scandal is more likely to get out if one party decides to expose the bribery.

Blair is easily the most corrupt and he'll accept a bribe from anyone. Then again, perhaps he's just less competent than the Tories.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links