Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Help, Ive Been Ripped Off

Global_Grafix

:angry: I ordered and promptly paid for a IS200 Manifold complete with de-cats from a company called Wyeside Service Garage, Address: Unit C/Lower Lydbrook Ind Est, Lower Lydbrook, Lydbrook, GL17 9NA Telephone: 01594 860001

I paid £90.00 for it on 9th december and was promised 48 hour delivery through Interlink.

To date I have no manifold, and he keeps saying he would get back to me with a consignment number..........which he hasnt.

The final straw came today when I spoke to them twice requesting the consignment number but to no avail. Now the phones are not being answered. i spoke with Interlink who cant help me out without the number, but Interlink Hull (my local depot) has searched manually and says there is nothing there for me !

I wonder if there is anyone on this site who lives close by that could do me a favour and pop in to them and have a word to find out what is happening. I would willingly pay someone for going in and seeing them !

The way I feel right now, I could easily jump in my car and drive down myself, however the result of this would mean me ending up behind bars for christmas. :angry:

DO NOT USE THESE BREAKERS FOR ANYTHING - POOREST SERVICE IN THE UNIVERSE

Sorry to hear this pete.........just had a cheque bounced on me for £36......cleared by the bank on 12/12 so posted it...........they then bounced it on 17/12 ! little toerag.......upshot is no more cheques...

If you still want a manifold (complete with cats) let me know I've got one ...

Sorry to hear this pete.........just had a cheque bounced on me for £36......cleared by the bank on 12/12 so posted it...........they then bounced it on 17/12 ! little toerag.......upshot is no more cheques...

If you still want a manifold (complete with cats) let me know I've got one ...

How Much Dave?

Pete sorry to hear this, when i read the title i was expecting it to close by and i was ready to help, but the address is actually in the forest of dean, the foresters are very rough and ready people. and its almost an hours drive away...

Raz firstly you have been promised goods that have not arrived unfortunatly 28 days is deemed reasonable time so you will have to wait.

Secondly Please tell me you DID pay with a credit card. if so after the 28 days have passed and you still have not recieved the goods you are within your rights to cancel the order under the sale of goods act as the goods have not arrived within reasonable time. If they refuse to hand back/ credit the card with the money, your credit card company is jointly liable under the consumer credit act. By using that you will get yoour cash back, it will just take a little time. Sorry to hear that you are being messed about as it drives me nuts when compannies do that.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links