Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Customer Care

Anyone know the phone number or email address for Lexus UK Customer Care. I've now been waiting 6 weeks for my replacement wheels and they are still not ready -- getting really annoyed now.

My car is overdue for it's service now too as I want everything done at the same time. :flaming::mad:

THanks guys. I've heard nothing from the dealer since I first went in. I had to contact them for an update. It would be nice if they kept me informed. I can't believe it takes 6 weeks to get new wheels. I'll call my dealer again next week and if I get no joy I'll call Lexus direct.

Just emailed Lexus Glasgow for an update - so we'll see. I'll put a dealer review in once I've got my wheels and I'm happy with the service - although at this rate it's not going to be a fair review. I understand this is a known problem, however, in my proffesional life, I deal with "Known Problems" every day, and Lexus/Dealers are not managing this particular problem very well. The time it's taken is not the real issue here - but the lack of communication to the customer. Managing problems is not just about resolving them, but communication - Sorry rant over! :mad::tumble:

:(I have had problems with my dealer.

I got my car second hand and it only came with one key. Ordered another but that was two months ago and I have to keep chasing the dealer. They don't seem to like ringing me to let me know what's going on. :?:

Apparently keys have to come from Germany and they have received two incorrect items. Now awaiting the third!!!!!!!!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I have been waiting 3 months for two rear wheels for the GS.

Lexus Customer Care ******!!!.............

They keep coming up with different excuses and offer no assistance.

The only thing they don't do is

care!:flaming::flaming:

I get a far better service from the Peugeot dealer with my 306 which cost £30k less than my Lexus.

All Lexus do is con you into thinking that if you buy a £42k car you will get good service.

I now know different...................

Rant over........

Now where is that Jaguar dealer!!!!!!!!

Rodders,

Lexus Dorset are the ones having problems getting my key.

They seem to have one helpful person there who has promised me a replacement set of rims (corrosion) and he reckons they will sort out my rusty brake disks as well when I take it in next week

Hoping he'll stick to his word

Mine went into Lexus Manchester yesterday to have the radio repaired and the geometry checked. I've had the car 6 weeks and the CD's got jammed. They're sending the stereo away for repair and fitted me 2 new front tyres as they were worn on the insides (due to geometry being out).

That's nice service.

I'm so happy - I've got my new alloys, my car's been serviced and they even washed it outside and hoovered out the inside - Well done Lexus Glasgow (I'll put a dealer review in) :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links