Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TOYOTA TEAM EUROPE, Factory Tour 2003

Monster-Mat

Ok a while back i asked my friends at TTE if a tour would be possible and it is.......

i asked for intrest back from members and i got some,so on that note then there is some intrest,i will email TTE

having been there many times this is a fantastic place........you will get to see all the F1 cars the development cars and the rally cars past and present..........even get to see the workshop where my car gets fettled

if anyone else is intrested please add your name

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

well heres the list so far we need a few more though.....

me.........................CONFIRMED

DarkIS200

tony goose............CONFIRMED

andyis200

fluff

richie + friend........CONFIRMED

andyhart...............CONFIRMED

steve (admin)

fireandskill

zee.......................CONFIRMED

johnny boy...........CONFIRMED

insider + 3

teddy...................CONFIRMED

tony hetherington

kev dood...............CONFIRMED

Ken (TOC).............CONFIRMED

Bazza...................CONFIRMED

Ricky.....................CONFIRMED

Ifraz......................CONFIRMED

Karsandra (ELOC).CONFIRMED

andyhart21...........CONFIRMED

Canter.......(ELOC).CONFIRMED

florism........(ELOC).CONFIRMED

giwi............(ELOC).CONFIRMED

ICEMAN......(ELOC).CONFIRMED

leo.............(ELOC).CONFIRMED

luigi...........(ELOC).CONFIRMED

Richard..................CONFIRMED

as is stated at the start this will more than likely be end of the year.....nov time......car sharing is recomended to keep costs down....once i have a confirmed date and number i will book this and get the hotel booked by TTE, which is a IBIS hotel...cheap and cheerfull

• 2 months later...

ok.....after meeting at TTE yesterday, this meet is now going ahead.

the date

is.....

FRIDAY 14TH NOVEMBER

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING OR NOT.......the closing date for attendees is end of september.

places are limited, hotels need to be booked in advance......pm me for more details.

this is now happening, your names are needed

YES...........i wanna go to TTE, and see the car that Mat has driven (click me)

Supracharged...are we flying or driving? Also, as places are limited does this mean no friends??

I may have to try to meet up with some of you guys then - otherwise I will be billy no mates and know no-one. Am scared!!!

How will the car share work??

JavaDude - you going, you are close to me I think?

Will try to decide soon.

REMEMBER THE TOUR STARTS ON THE DATE LISTED.

You will need to arrive the day/evening before, as the tour will start approx 08:00hrs on the friday morning

if you want hotel details PM me

i dunno.. i can get quite funny sometimes... you can never tell... i can snap just like that!

:unsure:

If Steve 'goes into one' you all better cover yourselves up ...

He starts dribbling and throwing food and drink all down himself :D

Though this may be restricted to times when he's wearing new clothes :ph34r:

Anyway ....

I'll probably do Harwich -> Hoek via Stena HSS (cool boat huh Chris).

That'll be the Thursday morning sailing arriving about 16.00.

Then drive across Holland into Germany and on to Koln.

Anticipate arriving sometime around 8pm if memory serves.

Mat - is it a block hotel booking or fend for yourself ?

L8r

TG

All for one .... and every man for himself :duh:

IF PEOPLE WANT TO PRE BOOK, THATS FINE, i can get the details, i would rather do a block booking, it will be cheaper,

at the mo, theres not enough for a decent discount on a block booking, but we need to move fast.

i need to know what peoples thoughts are about bookings

IF PEOPLE WANT TO PRE BOOK, THATS FINE, i can get the details, i would rather do a block booking, it will be cheaper,

at the mo, theres not enough for a decent discount on a block booking, but we need to move fast.

i need to know what peoples thoughts are about bookings

I would agree with you Mat.

I think we should go for a group booking as it will probably work out cheaper and also will mean we are all together. :hocus-pokus:

Well it is a 'team event' :)

REMEMBER THE TOUR STARTS ON THE DATE LISTED.

You will need to arrive the day/evening before, as the tour will start approx 08:00hrs on the friday morning

if you want hotel details PM me

Damn dude, I cannot get there on thursday. I will need to get up in the middle of the night to get there on time.

Hope it's worth it!!

I'll be there friday 8am

I would agree with you Mat.

I think we should go for a group booking as it will probably work out cheaper and also will mean we are all together. :hocus-pokus:

Well it is a 'team event' :)

So... how many nights are we staying for?

Hope this hotel has a good bar!

I am leaning more towards coming - sorry to be a pain!

I would prefer to stay/travel up in a group, so whatever anyone else is going for then would do that.

Are we all gonna try to book same ferry crossing etc too and meet up various places to drive there?

I shall think hard over weekend, but basically have a wedding to finalise for the 22nd!!

I reckon the weekend will cost about £500 - is this about right?

As you will be heading from Basingstoke, Dover will be the best option. It would be cheaper to come in a group as the crossing is charged per car, not per person. So 4 guys in one car can split the cost. So those around the South can come to some sort of arrangement.

At the mo, at Calais - Dover 3 day return on P & O is around 110 Euros. Don't know much it will be coming from the other side. Let's say £80- 90. That can be split into 4, instead of every car paying £80 - 90, then pertol as well.

Car sharing makes more sense. These fares could be cheaper or dearer come November, but that's the average.

I would definately be up for a car share - I am lanky though so if I drove could only take 2 more (3 total then!)

Any mini people fancy a passenger? (local like!!) Don't think I can make the Hull one - soz!! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk