Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fascinating

the executable I sent a few mates.

one of them only sat a few desks away - so could see his reaction :smug:

basically, it was a crappy type 'game' - Do you want free beer Yes or No - but you couldn't click on yes.

Lol, lol, lol, very funny eh?

But - the kicker was...

about a minute later - a windows dialgoue box comes up, addressed to your network name saying (something like)

"Your PC has been auditted as sending a unusual amount of external email.

A backup copy of your mailbox is now being taken"

Cue normal progress bar

:cool:

5 seconds later - he's on the phone to tech support, trying to explain to them that all his external emails to gf / bookies / mates were innoucous, and he didn't know there was a limit.

The girl on support didn't know what the HELL he was going on about - he was transferred to quite senior tech support to explain carefully what happened

Should have seen him going on

"but, but, I didn't know that spending best part of the day mailing a mate with bets would be a problem, no, really, I never"

:lol::smilegrin::smug::D:lol::)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links