Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Assuming the dealer does contact me tomorrow, I'll be picking up my LS 430 on Saturday and as I can only fit 3 cars in the drive/garage, the LS 400 is going to have to go.

Any suggestions on the best place to advertise a 1999 Silver LS 400, autotrader? eBay? here? :)

Here first...you never know.  :)

Makes sense I suppose, just need to wash it first so I can take some half decent pics. :)

I can't find anyone advertising anything similar anywhere so not sure on price.

1999 'T' reg, Lexus LS400, full Lexus service history, sat nav etc. 2000 ones are going for £11495 while 1998 for £9995 so I guess advertise at £10,750 ono? Thoughts anyone?

And do the decent thing and let it go for less than whatever I finally decide to advertise it at, if the buyer is a Gold Member. :winky:

Makes sense I suppose, just need to wash it first so I can take some half decent pics. :)

1999 'T' reg, Lexus LS400, full Lexus service history, sat nav etc. 2000 ones are going for £11495 while 1998 for £9995 so I guess advertise at £10,750 ono? Thoughts anyone?

And do the decent thing and let it go for less than whatever I finally decide to advertise it at, if the buyer is a Gold Member. :winky:

i would have thought thats £2K too much,

sorry

sorry

And thier was me thinking that was a good price for a (99T) LS400 ,Are they realy that cheap that is some depriciation :o

And thier was me thinking that was a good price for a (99T) LS400 ,Are they realy that cheap that is some depriciation :o

At the end of the day, everyone's entitled to an opinion.

I've not seen a 1999 Silver LS 400 with less than average mileage and FSH for £8750 but then I've not looked too hard either.

As that's around the price the dealer was prepared to pay for trade-in and they would only ever buy with a view to making a good few quid on top then I'm sure its worth a good few more quid than that.

As with any sale, something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. I paid £15k under 2 years ago, I reckon its worth nearer to my guestimate to the right person. :)

In my favour there doesn't seem to be too many around either!

I just bought a 99 T plate from a non Lexus dealer for 9600. It had 87k on clock when i bought it. its got the handling pack and wood steering wheel. Pictures on my gallery.

It would be good to sell to a LOC member, I know there is one interested and I think he's already contacted you. Good luck to you both.

out of interest how many miles on the clock

Up until 10 minutes ago when I checked Parkers I would have sworn my car had average mileage.

I've always assumed 12k a year is "average", that's the figure insurers always seemed to use, mine was registered March '99 which makes the 74k on the clock average. Parkers however reckons 50k is average for a 99 model - this sounds far too low too me.

What thoughts does everyone else have on what's average?

Sporran, I've PM'd you.

i think 12000 miles a year is classed as average so yours is about right ,not heard anyone state that 10k is average for years as this used to be the norm .with that mileage and the price you stated i think your car is a bargain

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links