Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Ultimate Accessory---part 2

Dave-Ellen

OK,

Geoffers has surpassed himself so I thought a seperate thread was in order....

On our Satnav converter (audio side only) there will be a place to

connect the mobile phone. It will switch from the stereo to the phone

AUTOMATICALLY using the phones mute lead.

Geoff is in the final stages of testing the whole ensemble and we hope to give a final idea of price shortly.

So shortly we will have the OEM sat nav system being able to switch from its normal function to a DVD player,gaming screen,HKS camp display,reversing camera,pukka hands free system for the mobile !

Dave

If they do Steve make sure you dont get mixed up, we dont want you perculating your genitals  :lol:

Steve? :huh::huh:

:lol::lol:

deffo don't want to get them mixed up - I don't take cream in my coffee - never mind anything else! :lol:

but anyway - were :offtopic: - sorry Dave, was just a gentle jape, as you and Geoff seem to making this unit sing and dance - excellent work!

Dave would this be o.k for non sat nav cars,at present im using bluetooth but would like a car-kit.

:)

It would be a waste of all the other functions. Working with Fargo, he will be releasing something seperately shortly for that.....

It can be set that no matter which audio in setting you are on, it will switch to the phone, then revert back to whatever audio you were on at the time, be it any of the AUX or the headunit. Whatever was on the video stays the same.

There is a switch to select just the left or right side to prevent feedback.

It works the same way with the reversing camera setting - it will switch the video (leaving the audio) and revert back to whatever was on the video before you put it in reverse.

Will this work in combination to the aux in as well?

Cheers Muchly,

paul