Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ultimate Meet

Bazza

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one! This should be a laugh! Have you booked a hotel?

Not yet pal, that's the next step!!!

@ Bazza, I can fit a few more on the one I've got mate, sure there'll be some space for the cars once I've taken some pics of the birds :)

D'oh!

Knew there was something I was meant to do :o

Will get on the case tonight, I have the details, will get it sorted out!!!

Thanks for reminding me again, Nick's only sent me about 10000 pms to remind me and I still forgot - must be the beer !

It's alright thanks Ifraz, don't fancy listening to the sound of those two ***** all night :P

You not coming across mate, we could get the Notts contingent!

It's alright thanks Ifraz, don't fancy listening to the sound of those two ***** all night :P

Its alright Aido, I'm quiet as a mouse, but I can't speak for Zee... :sleeping:

Don't know why the word "snoring" has been edited by the profanity filter in your post though mate! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Right gents, this is tomorrow, this has come around quick!!

I'm looking forward to actually seeing what these cars are like in the flesh, but most of all, I'm looking forward to sampling the Swiss beer :D

See you all soon, will be good to see everybody again :)

Right gents, this is tomorrow, this has come around quick!!

I'm looking forward to actually seeing what these cars are like in the flesh, but most of all, I'm looking forward to sampling the Swiss beer :D

See you all soon :)

see you friday morning :D

hopefully without too much of a hangover :sick:

:lol:

We don't get in til 23:00 Bazza, not much time to drink really, guess I should be starting at 11:00 tomorrow so that I'll be in my usual state whenever you see me :winky:

See you soon pal, looking forward to it!

:lol:

We don't get in til 23:00 Bazza, not much time to drink really, guess I should be starting at 11:00 tomorrow so that I'll be in my usual state whenever you see me :winky:

See you soon pal, looking forward to it!

23:00 :o , plenty of time, at least another 5 hours if cologne was anything to go by

and remember you will have the party animal with you :zee: :winky:

:o

We'll see what we can have to say about that mate :winky:

See you at dinner tomorrow, you going to show us your flashy new motor?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk