Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Body & Bumber Scratches

lexlex1

From Tesco T-Cut is roughly £5.00

Meguiars ScratchX is £8.99

Which is superior for both body and bumpber (front mostly) ?

Yes £4.00 is a good saving.

Ordered touch up paint for my bonnet from Lexus £4.95 for chips.

They say it works like nails/varnish/polish (Women's)

How about using the touch up before ScratchX or T-cut on scratches also.

I used Turtle Wax safe cut remover on a recently discovered scuff mark on the bumber and it has done a good job. I worked it in hard a couple of times and then used some black polish and it looks ok.

• 4 weeks later...

I used the Merguires 3-stage system for the first time on my 14 month old IS300 this Sunday, it is truly an excellent product!

The first application produced immediate results, bring back a rich, deep sheen to my Astral Black paintwork. I was almost ready to leave it there!

The second application takes some effort, it helps to spray a little water from a misting bottle to help in bringing up the sheen of the polish.

The final wax application comes up very easily and really does bring the paintwork back to an almost showroom condition.

This was the first "total cleaning" my IS has had since new. It took around 8 hours (including washing) but was time well worth spent. I was an Autogym addict for years but now I am totally convinced by the Merguires product.

I used some microfibre polishing cloths (approx £3.49) from B&Q to bring out the shine after each stage, they are excellent value for money.

How often do I need to go through the 3-stage? Every six months or so?

I used the Merguires 3-stage system for the first time on my 14 month old IS300 this Sunday, it is truly an excellent product!

How often do I need to go through the 3-stage? Every six months or so?

Yeah, I'd say so.

Top up with wax every couple of weeks to a month.

I love Meguires too! :)