Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Membership

COLD

bit new to all this forum stuff just wanting general views on becoming a gold member is it worth it and do you really get discount from dealers? also do yuo need to be a gold member to reply to other topics? as i said a bit new to all this.

cheers

col

Col

This is my 3rd year of being a gold member, at first I joined just because of the discounts, and yes you do get discounts from lexus dealers.

but soon after I joined I realised that my £25.00 goes towards a lot more than just discounts. It helps pay for the forums which in reality is invaluable for help and infomation, and also there's group buys and special offers only for gold members. I saved the £25.00 fee about 20 times over in my first year with services and group buys etc

and the advice??? Priceless

Going GOLD does have its advantages. You do get the discounts and in the Gold Forums there is a list of companies who give discounts. Not just automotive!

Also being a Goldie you can enter the "Buy & Sell " forums.

A lot of the offers on LOC from PROLEX for instance are only offered to GOLD members. Personally I think that @50 pence a week it's worth it.

I needed a set of rear lights from LEXUS main dealer which cost £235.00

Showed my GOLD card and got 15% off which worked out at £35.75 so in effect I got my £25.00 membership fee back plus a £10.

This reminds me that if Steve is reading this I think my subs are up for renewal soon?

Go GOLD it's good for you!!

Terry

any one know why i keep getting no permission to use feature pop ups???

still all new to me this teky stuff!!!

Col : Have you paid for the gold membership, and has your payment method been authorised ?

If so ........ you account will be active very shortly .... you will be able to access all GOLD areas ... and you will also get your goldicon.gif logo by your name !

Regards,

bit new to all this forum stuff just wanting general views on becoming a gold member is it worth it and do you really get discount from dealers? also do yuo need to be a gold member to reply to other topics? as i said a bit new to all this.

cheers

col

Dealer told me he had heard about LOC, but said that discounts for Lexus parts weren't availibble under any circumstances. So i never joined. Guess i was cheated hey, damn Lexus Manchester

Col, if you ever need any parts just PM Chris Shipley and he can get you them with the 15% discount. He is based at Lexus Hanley, so you can pick them up on your doorstep. :D

cheers

col

Dealer told me he had heard about LOC, but said that discounts for Lexus parts weren't availibble under any circumstances. So i never joined. Guess i was cheated hey, damn Lexus Manchester

It was at LEXUS Manchester where I got my discount?

Gareth was the parts guys name.

Also got discount again when I bought my mats So it wasn't a one off.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links